III

BEFORE YOU KEEP READING, AN IMPORTANT REMINDER:

Even if it's based on a TV Show, this fanfic isn't for children. It contains mature language, blood, violence, curses, deaths, abuse, and sexual advances.

Please don't read it if you're not used to reading these topics. Remember this is just a story and we don't support any kind of abuse.

Finally, we hope you like it.

---------------------------------------------------

The room was spacious, filled with shelves that overflowed with books and maps; in a corner were various weapons of black blades and a medium-sized bed, a desk, and a wardrobe with large drawers. Ariadna got down from Varian's arms and walked with difficulty towards the desk, opening a drawer and taking out a crystal bottle that contained golden-colored liquid. Cassandra glanced over the filled shelves.

"Whoa, you have books," Said the woman without looking away.

"What's that?" Asked Varian as he paid more attention to the bottle that the little girl held in her hands.

"It's medicine," She responded before hurriedly putting the liquid in her mouth.

"What kind of medicine is golden?" He asked, incredulous.

"Do you always talk like you know everything?"

"Ha, ha," He laughed sarcastically. "Of course I don't know everything."

"The kind that was made from Luzbel." Answered the girl, her wounds beginning to disappear.

Varian's eyes widened in surprise before the scene. In his perspective, this was completely impossible. What the hell was that thing? This couldn't be right: the body cannot heal that soon. There are processes, there are times to wait. This defied all the logic he already knew. Cass laughed when seeing the expression on the young man's face, who in turn was slowly turning red in embarrassment from her laugh.

"Shut it, Cassie." He ordered, but she didn't obey him.

The little girl ignored them and began to look through her belongings again. She took out a pair of swords, several maps and a pair of large notebooks, including several flasks of medicine of distinct colors, as well as some bandages. Varian watched her with a raised eyebrow. The girl was taking all these things as if they were going camping. How much would they have to face in order to reach the king? He frowned. This appeared to be much harder than he had previously thought.

"That's way too many things." He said.

"The moron has a point, what are you planning to do with all of this?" Cassandra said while crossing her arms. Varian glared at Cassandra in annoyance for the nickname she used for him.

"We're going right into the mouth of the wolf. I'm not thinking of taking any risks." Her tone was terribly serious - the adults couldn't possibly think of her words as a joke. "Here," She said as she handed them the swords and the notebooks, "This is all the information that I've collected about the chimeras."

"And you're thinking to put me to read now!?" Asked Cassandra in an irritable manner. However, Varian had already begun to read. The little girl gave a pleased smile upon seeing him.

"We still can't go to find them. There's still a lot of people in the castle," Whispered the princess. "Please, wait here. I'm going to go look for supplies and for something to eat." With that announcement, she turned to walk towards the door.