VI (Part 3)

BEFORE YOU KEEP READING, AN IMPORTANT REMINDER:

Even if it's based on a TV Show, this fanfic isn't for children. It contains mature language, blood, violence, curses, deaths, abuse, and sexual advances.

Please don't read it if you're not used to reading these topics. Remember this is just a story and we don't support any kind of abuse.

Finally, we hope you like it.

---------------------------------------------------

"What!? What do you mean by test?" Cassandra stepped in front of the woman to look at her face to face. "That was all a test?"

"Yes." Lilith lowered her head. "It was a test for both of them, especially for the young man. To evaluate the strength of his soul."

"The strength of my soul?" Varian questioned.

"Indeed. It was a test to see if you were strong enough to confront all of that pain inside yourself and not fall prisoner to the darkness of your soul...I really didn't believe you would make it, but now I see I was wrong. Congratulations...Now." The woman paused and intertwined her hands, holding them in front of her chest. "Now it's the princess' turn." A couple of tears formed in Lilith's golden eyes. Varian took action at the woman's words, taking Ariadna and putting her behind him.

"Leave her alone."

"I'm afraid I cannot do that. The princess is the key to get you out of this enclosure." Lilith lowered her head.

"Varian," the princess called him softly. "It's okay. She's not allowed to kill me, right Lilith?"

"That's true," nodded the woman.

Varian hesitated for a few seconds and looked at the girl in the eyes. She was scared, but she certainly didn't waver. The young man sighed and separated from her.

"Just because you're not allowed to kill her, doesn't mean you should make her suffer." He said as he looked at the woman. "You're better off not doing it."

His eyes burned with ferocity. This girl was the only one who was genuinely concerned about his pain this whole time. Seeing such a noble act, the beautiful woman's eyes filled with tears, and in a pleading form of action, she kneeled down at Ariadna's feet.

"Princess, please don't do this..." She pleaded.

The little princess lowered to her height.

"Miss Lilith," she said in a soft voice. "Please, don't worry about me."

Lilith slowly cooperated. "The key to the entrance door is made of blood. The key to the exit door is made of memories." She recited bitterly.

Cassandra's eyes opened as wide as plates and she couldn't stop herself from going in between them both. She refused to let them do anything while she didn't know what was going on. The word "blood" was already too much to even consider messing with memories.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Do what? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Memories?" Repeated the young man.