two

🍯

🍯

『 B U S A N, 2 0 1 9 』

Jimin checked his reflection one last time before exiting the elevator, walking to his girlfriend's family apartment. Stress was consuming him, but from the outside, he looked like he owned the world. Confidence is key, he knew it. He wanted to impress (y/n)'s parents, so he had to seem confident.

Also, he couldn't stop thinking of his beloved (y/n). He missed her so much, it had been a week since she left Seoul for Busan, where her family lived. Being busy with work, he couldn't join her earlier. The thought of seeing her and be able to touch her made his heart flutter, instantly relaxing him.

Before he could press the doorbell, the main door opened and showed a short man he had met twice. The latter cleared his throat, frowned and examined Jimin in silence for a few seconds. Hesitantly, the guest broke the ice by greeting the short man.

"Hi, it's nice to–"

"Don't." He interrupted him. "Let's talk. I need to make sure you're a good boy for my sister."

Jimin was about to take a step back out of confusion, but his lovely girlfriend appeared behind her brother. She was wearing the blue dress Jimin had gave her on her birthday, making it hard for him to not stare.

"Hey! Don't look at her like that you disgusting pervert!"

"Oh my God!" (Y/n) yelled, pushing her brother to prevent him from blocking the door "I'm so sorry Jimin, you've already met Yoongi. You know he's a stupid ass."

Before the man could defend himself, Jimin entered as his girlfriend took him by the hand. He removed his shoes and placed them on the shoes rack before walking to the living room where a little girl was sitting on the couch, silently staring at the gift packets arranged right beneath the Christmas tree. Endeared by the cute-looking child, Jimin bent next to her and greeted her with a childish wave and his usual toothy smile.

"Hello, you must be Nayeon!"

However, she ignored him.

Taken aback, Jimin turned to (y/n). His face expressed confusion, just like it did when he had to face Yoongi.

"Don't be shy Nayeon, say hi."

Hearing the familiar voice of her sister, the little girl relaxed and allowed herself to smile and bow.

"Mommy said not to answer to strangers." She cutely pouted.

Jimin sighed in relief. "I'm no stranger, I'm your sister's lover."

"(Y/n) is blushing!" A teen male's voice shouted from the corridor, startling the couple. "Aye, I'm Captain Jungkook!"

A three foot tall boy was standing behind Jimin, forcing the latter to face him. As he was still crouching, they were literally the same height. Jungkook was wearing a green polo shirt with a pair of blue jeans, but he had a pirate eyepatch on.

"Nice to meet you Captain!" Jimin played along "I'm sailor Jimin."

"A sailor in a suit?" Jungkook frowned, almost disgusted. "You dumb."

"Jungkook!" His older sister smacked the back of his head. "Come Jimin, let's go to my room."

Eventually, the couple reached (y/n)'s bedroom. (Y/n) told her boyfriend to put leave his bag on the bed for now.

"I really missed you, baby." Jimin's seductive mode was on, making it hard for the girl to resist.

He took her by the waist, approaching her large body to his. He pinched her love handles, liking the feeling of softness and tenderness. (Y/n) smiled, embracing him. She felt slight kisses spread all over her neck, then her cheeks and eventually, her lips.

Unfortunately, they were interrupted by the last sibling, Hoseok.

"Congrats dude, you end up with the most loyal family member. We all have cheated on our partners at least once, even Nayeon and she's in freaking kindergarten!" The man laughed, amused by the absurdity he had just said.

"Huh–thanks, I guess?" Jimin didn't know how to respond. He was now standing a few inches away from (y/n).

"Also, close the door if you wanna makeout." With one last wink, the ladies' magnet disappeared.

"Don't listen to him, he's an idiot!"

Closing the door behind her, (y/n) sighed. She was exhausted already.

"I'm so sorry, they're weird."

"They're your family baby, I'm sure they are as sweet as you are. Sweet like honey." He teasingly pinched her cheek, causing her to cringe. Poor guy had no idea of what was waiting for him. "Now, where were–"

"Hey, lovebirds!" (Y/n)'s mother voice could be heard; she was banging on the door. "Are you making love right now? We didn't even have the chance to say hi to your pretty boy (y/n)!"

🍯