VI.

*warning mature content*

Chibs POV

For the first time in my life I felt like a normal person, having a normal conversation, accompanied by a beautiful girl and actually having fun.  I wasn't exactly the guy for dating someone, all my relationships were pretty much nonexistent or quite shite.
This time I wanted to do something right, in every possible way. Erin brought out the best in me and I found it delightful to have her nearby.  When it was getting dark slowly, we both decided to leave the bakery. "So where are we going now? You said before we came to Charming, you want to take me somewhere else." "Curiosity killed the cat, love." I smirked when she moaned. "Oh come on... don't do that to me..." Putting an arm around her shoulders after we left the bakery, I pulled her close. I chuckled. "Ya know, I just realized I never strolled down main street with a pretty gurl at ma side..." Erin looked at me and put her arms around my waist. "Why are you doing this now?" Looking around, a little unsure about myself, I planted a soft kiss to her forehead. "Because yar different." "Positive or negative?" "Definitely positive, love." "I don't want to label anything yet, I feel content and happy like that now, but..." "Aye. I know. And  I don't know how ta answer tha... I just like spending time with ya." She smiled up at me and my heart started jumping in my chest. "Ya make ma forget the past, love. Nobody ever made ma feel like tha." She just kept smiling and held me close. Silently we  walked to my bike. When Erin let go of me to put her helmet on, I suddenly felt cold. I didn't plan that whole evening out, but I had an idea, where we could go to. "Erin, love, I am going to kidnap ya tonight. I'll just call Tig to let him know. And nah, ya donna ha a say in tha." She just shook her head and smiled again.

I informed Tig quickly and he agreed on staying at Erin's. He told me everything was fine and Erin didn't need to worry. "Alright. Let's go." I mounted my harley and again I patted the space behind me. "I kind of have the feeling you like it when I am riding bitch..." "Can't say tha I ain't enjoying it..." She laughed and climbed behind me, snuggling closer to me. I revved up my bike and we drove out of the parking lot.

20 minutes later we arrived at the cabin.
"Wow that looks... I would like to say cozy... but actually it looks like a place you could get away with murder...", she said matter of factly. I laughed at her. "Don't worry, that's club property, nobody means harm up here." "Club property? Well than I bet you guys killed at least some steaks up here..." I chuckled and took her hand in mine, pulling her to the front door of the cabin. "Aye we did. But not so often anymore in the last years."
I opened the door, reached in to turn on the lights and pulled her in. Erin gasped at the sight in front of her. "This really is cozy!" She let go of my hand and walked around in the cabin.  "The kitchen is neat! I like it here Filip!" "Glad you do, because I  thought we could stay the night..."

Some time later we sat ourselves on the sofa in front of a crackling fire in the fireplace. Erin held a teacup in her hands, sipping her hot drink carefully. "This feels awesome. I am just kind of bummed I didn't know we are coming here or I had packed a backpack with some spare clothes." I looked at her askingly. "As much as I love my clothes, they are not comfortable for that..." I shrugged. "Then... uhm... just take them off?" Erin laughed. "Nice try Telford." I chuckled at her. "A man hadda do, what a man hadda do." She got up and placed her cup on the coffee table. "You are full of shit, you know that right?" "Aye. Where are ya going, love?" "Using the bathroom, if you don't mind..." Laughing at that i just waved her by, signaling her to go. When she left for good I decided myself to get comfortable and I took off my kutte and my jacket. Looking around I decided to get lost of my shoes too. Sighing heavy I sat myself back on the couch. Hearing soft steps behind me I opened up my botton up shirt, shrugging it off, leaving me in a black tank top. I heard her making her way over to the kitchen. "Is there anything to snack on in here?" "There must be some..." "Never mind! Found it!", she said happily and came back to the living room. I looked up at her, when she walked over and I gasped at her side. "Close your mouth, Telford. I told you I want to be comfortable." The woman in front of me, obviously got lost of her pants and now she stood there, bare legged. Her Tshirt barely covering her bottom, she sat herself  next to me. "You seem to get comfortable for your own too." Still staring at her I nodded. Erin smirked and opened the bag of chips. "Want some?", she offered me some. I just kept looking at her. "Erin... yar beautiful."
Slowly I inched closer to her, taking the bag of chips out of her hands. With gentle fingers I touched the bare skin of her thighs  softly. Erin kept silent, just eyed me intently. Raising my hand to cup her face, I leaned in, kissing her lightly. "Yar perfect, love." I whispered against her lips. Erin's hands came up to my chest, holding me close. "Kiss me, Filip.", she ordered.  Of course I did. We stayed like this for a long amount of time, kissing, hugging and making out.
Panting heavily, we pulled away. "Lass, we should stop... or I can't control myself anymore..." Erin smiled at me and this time her smile got me good. My whole body reacted to her and I was aching for her. Erin got up and brought some much needed space between us, still I heard myself growling. "I think it's getting late, Filip. I better head to bed." "Aye..." I answered silently and I dropped my head a little. "Filip?" I looked up to her. "Aye?" "Wanna join me?", she asked with a deviously smile. I jumped up in an instant and she giggled at my eagerness. She pulled me close to her and started kissing me.
Together we stumbled into the bedroom, both entangled in each other, our lips never really being apart from each other. I moved her to the bed and she sat down with me hovering over her. "Erin, love..." She silenced me with a other endearing kiss. Realizing that her hands wandering over my body, I pulled away. "Tha needs ta go, now." I demanded and pointed to her shirt. The woman in front of me kneed down on the bed and started slowly pulling down her shirt, making me watch the whole scene. My member hard as stone and throbbing in my pants at her mere sight. I could see she was a well aged woman. Not old and not that young anymore, but still hot and beautiful. Her pale,white skin complementing her curves, the lingerie she wore making it even more hard not to jump her right then and there. Scars on her stomach made her even more beautiful. Like a lioness eyeing her pray, she waited for me to make the next move. Without hesitation I unbuttoned my shirt and let it fall to the floor. She gasped at the sight of my bare chest, but she didn't move an inch. I opened my pants, while she was watching. "Come here, love.", I ordered breathless. She slowly made her way to me and started touching my bare skin. With the light touch of her fingertips, she pulled down my pants. Wearing no boxers underneath, my fully erected length sprang free. "Touch ma." Being obedient, she let her delicate fingers wander over my sensitive skin, making me groan. Still kneeing on the bed in front of me, she started plastering light kisses onto my skin, first on my chest then further down. She started massaging my member with her hand. Glancing up at me, she wetted her lips and I nodded slightly. Erin smiled and bent down without having second thoughts. When she licked the tip of my erection, my eyes rolled back and my mouth was standing agape. All of a sudden I could feel her full lips around me. "Oh goo' lord...", I groaned. Erin started moving around my cock, bobbing her head up and down. Looking for something to hold on, I let my hands ran through her hair, tugging slightly at the ends. Erin moaned around my throbbing erection and I almost came then and there. "Get up.", I muttered and pulled her head up. Looking at her intently, I crushed my lips onto hers, devouring her mouth with mine.   While I kissed her passionately, I pushed her back into the soft covers of the bed hovering again over her more than willing body. My hand ran up her side, cupping her soft breast underneath her lace bra. I reached behind her and unclasped the remaining item between us - I needed to feel her skin on mine. The minute her bra was gone, I bent down and kissed her breasts, letting my tongue circle her hardened nipple. Erin arched her back and started to grip to my shoulders tightly. With an excited glint in my eyes, I reached down between us and started rubbing her clit. "Filip...", she whispered and threw back her head, her body trembling for lust. I grinned at her sight and pulled down her panties. Erin gasped when my fingers found her wet folds and continued rubbing. "Yar so wet for ma, mo ghràidh." She moaned at that again, a sound that hit the last part of my heart. I wanted to hear that beautiful sound over and over again. When I stopped and leaned over to the nightstand, she grunted disappointed. I chuckled at my needy woman and unwrapped the condom, pulling it over my manlyhood. Inching closer to her, I kissed her hard, but I could sense she wanted more. Erin held onto my shoulders again, scratching her fingernails over my back. The thought of her being like a lioness overcame me again and I positioned myself between her legs.
"Scream for ma, mo ghràidh.", I whispered into her ear, when I nibbled at her neck. "Then stop teasing and fuck me already!", she murmured. Fully aware what she told me, I entered her in one strike. Erin moaned loudly and I had to use all of my strength to stay still and give her time to adjust to my length. Biting into the soft flesh of her neck, I started moving slowly. Funnily Erin wasn't one for tender sex. She held me close with wrapping her legs around my hips and pushing herself further on my dick. Lust, need and passion glistening in her eyes I started to pump her more roughly. She scratched my back again, this time probably leaving marks with doing so, I moaned for myself. The sound of two sweaty bodies slapping onto each other filled the room and Erin moaned more loudly. Her voice and her wetness made it hard for me to keep on going much longer, so I reached between us and rubbed her clit again. "Scream for ma. Come on, love, cum for ma.", I moaned into her ear.
Passion overtook everything and sent us both over the edge, two drowning human beings clasping onto each other. When she finally climaxed, I filled her with my seed.
Panting heavily, I collapsed on top of her.
After a few more moments I rolled down from her and removed the condom. Erin layed next to me, her eyes still closed, breathing hard. I watched her. "Yar alright?" Slowly she nodded. "Just a little light headed..." I smirked at her and pulled her close to me, covering the both of us with a soft blanket. "We should get some rest, love, before we can work on round two." Erin opened one eye and grinned silly. "Who said there will be a round two? You teared me apart, Mister." "And ya liked every second of it." "I did, still do." I pulled her face to mine, kissing her lips softly. "Yar are an amazing woman, Erin. Yar mine." She didn't look at me, tiredness taking hold of her. She just smiled and mumbled quietly. "All yours." With that we both fell asleep rather fast in each others arms.