XVI.

3rd person POV //mature conent - don't read it may trigger something- mentioning of violence and torture

Valentine approached Erin. "Ah, Miss Vaughn. Nice to see you again. I hope you sincerely thought about my offer?" He asked and seated himself on the other side of the desk, away from her. Erin could feel the anger and the hate boiling up. She bit the inner side of her cheek. "This is a bit melodramatic, isn't it? Kidnapping me in brought daylight? You know the guys are after me. No, actually they are after you." "I don't like your tone. But I will answer your questions. Yes it was indeed a risky endeavor, but what had to be done had to be done. And to talk about THE GUYS. They have another task what keeps them busy for the next 24 hours, so I have you all for myself." "What are you talking about?" "Well, Miss..." he emphasized the Miss, "...your guys, or whatever you call the silly group of your playtoy boys, got an offer from me they couldn't deny." "Cut the crap and tell me what you told them.", Erin demanded. Valentine smirked. "Oh lady, you are going to be such fun. Henry take her down into the basement."
The guy to Erin's left took her arm and yanked her up into a standing position. "What are you going to do, asshole?", she hollered. Valentine stood up and yelled. "HOW DARE YOU TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT? DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" Erin smiled cockily. "Yeah I do. I just don't care. If you hurt anyone of my family, I am going to kill you." Valentine lost his temper and jumped in front of her, holding a knife to her throat. "Behave or I am going to kill you here and now.", he said through his gritted teeth. The blade pressed harshly against her throat, leaving a small cut. She could feel a small trail of blood running down. "Just go ahead. Kill me. Add another ghost to hunt you. The last few days you have to live before my man finds you will be miserable as fuck. You are going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters, animal abusers and people like you." Valentine pulled down the knife,  grinning sourly. "Oh dear, it will be so much fun breaking you." He nodded at the guy holding her. "Take her downstairs. Show her what we understand as fun."
The guy named Henry pushed her out of the office without another word, guiding her to the elevator leading downstairs.

In the meantime the sons gathered all the money they needed, to get back Erin. All of them sat down at the table, including Luke to wait on further information from Valentine.

Erin was cuffed to an old chair, the room was semi lighted, she couldn't see far. Henry was somewhere behind her. He didn't speak to her, she just could hear him rummaging around.  She knew she was in deep shit, but her anger and hate kept her distracted. Erin wasn't afraid. Already made up her mind, she didn't care if she got hurt or killed. She knew the Sons would come either way. Chibs never would Valentine pass with this.

It felt like days for Erin, sitting tied up to that chair, the tingling feeling in her hands was hurtful, to say at least. She was positive it had been hours since she got kidnapped. With a loud bang of the door, Valentine showed up. He smiled at Erin and seated himself opposite of her onto a wooden chair. He crossed his legs and another one of his men handed him a drink. "Let's play a game. I ask you some questions and if you cooperate and answer you will live. If you don't... Henry has a little bit of fun with you..." Erin looked at him with a stoic expression. "I don't make any promises. You can hurt me as much as you like, I ain't gonna tell you shit." Valentine made a plopping sound with his lips. "Yeah... we'll see about that." He took a sip of his drink. "Alright. Now tell me where your son is hiding." Erin laughed dryly. "Yeah... you see. I can't give you coordinates or such, but I can tell you to fuck off."
That's when she got the first blow of a punch from Valentine's little helper.
It kept going on like this. Valentine asked a question and either did Erin refuse to answer or she made a snarky remark. She tried to play on time. When Erin's lip busted open from another punch and her nose was broken, she could taste the coppery taste of blood. Her a ger and hate towards Valentine still boiling she spat out blood on the concrete floor.
"Henry I guess our guest doesn't get the rules here. Maybe we should step up our game." Henry nodded and went behind Erin's again. Shortly after he came back with a rusty knife. "My dear Miss Vaughn. I am really sorry this has to be done, but you see, with you not really cooperating, you give me no other chance. Henry, please continue." Erin glared at both men, when Henry neared her. He started teasing her with the knife, leaving small marks on her arms. "Now answer me. Where are they hiding your son?" Erin eyed the rusty knife and thought about her next words. She calmed down, hiding her pain and fear behind a mask of sarcasm and hate. She knew now they would start the real torture. Silently she prayed to the stars, that Chibs and Luke and all the others will stay save. She prayed that they will have a passionate, loving and caring life because each and everyone deserved it. Heavily she breathed in. With a smirk on her lips, she faced Valentine again.
"Bite me."
Erin's yell as the knife dug into her thigh was hurtful and loud. "SON OF A BITCH!" Valentine snickered. "You are digging your own grave here lady. Now give me the answers I want, maybe I let Henry kill you faster, without any torture." Erin breathed heavily, not looking at her throbbing leg. "Go fuck yourself. I AIN'T SAYING SHIT!" "Again wrong answer. Henry it's time for a message for the Sons." Henry nodded at him and undid the shackles around her wrists and took her hand. Erin saw the blade in his hand. She closed her eyes, not wanting to be a part of this. When the pain set in at her pinkie finger, she screamed from the bottom of her heart. Henry cut of her pinkie and put it in a box. Erin's breath came ragged and she clutched her hand to her breast, silent tears running down her face. "You... are... going... to... p-pay... for... t-this..." Erin stuttered and passed out, still holding her hand close.

In the early morning hours a delivery guy knocked at the door of Redwoody studios. Tig happened to be nearby and opened the door, receiving a small package. He shut the door in the delivery guys face and ran to the meeting room, straight to Chibs, who was waiting on any news of his old lady. Tig handed him the package, both men sharing a look. The other members of the Sons joined them in the room and closed the door. Chibs standing at the gavel opened the package. There was a cellphone in there. He opened it and a video was played. It showed Erin. She was beaten up bloody.
"SON OF A BITCH!", she screamed at Valentine and he snickered. "You are digging your own grave here lady. Now give me the answers I want, maybe I let Henry kill you faster, without any torture." Erin breathed heavily. "Go fuck yourself. I AIN'T SAYING SHIT!" "Again wrong answer. Henry it's time for a message for the Sons." The guy called Henry nodded at him and undid the shackles around her wrists and took her hand. Erin closed her eyes. Then the bastard on her side started cutting off her pinkie. As her screams filled the room, Tig held his hands upon his ears muttering "No, no, no, no..."
When Erin passed out in the video, Valentine faced the camera. "At 8 at her property. Let's hope she's still alive by then."
Chibs threw the cellphone through the room, against the wall. At the edge of tears he took a look in the box before him. It all felt like a bad joke, like a deja vue. He put the gauze away, and there was Erin's pinky with her Owl ring on it.
Chibs broke down in his seat, crying heavily. Happy gripped the back of his chair with a grim expression. Chibs put his face in his hands, his thoughts running wild. He remembered the exact same thing happening to Bobby. Now it was happening to the love of his life. He couldn't put a straight thought in his mind, he just felt devastated, the agony gripping tightly his heart.
All of the guys were shocked at the sight of Erin's finger, Tig cried silently.  "He's dead, pres.", Happy growled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the delay and sorry for this obviously hurtful chapter. It was a hard time for me writing that. Stay tuned, a few more chapters to go.

Thank you guys for reading and for voting on this story. It means a lot!!