XIV

3rd person POV

The meeting went on and on between the sons, talking about how they could get to Valentine. First he threatened Luke and Erin, then he ruined Erin's life and on top of it he attacked Hank. This wasn't easy to swallow for the Sons of Anarchy crew.

Erin paced the floor. She didn't know what to do. She picked up her cell phone multiple times, already dialing Valentine's business number, but everytime she hung up. "Fuck", she whispered. She wanted to help the guys, but she knew if she called Valentine to end this, Chibs and the guys would be pretty pissed.

Downstairs the girls and the remaining guys prepared for a sleepover. Luke and Ryan volunteered to pick up all the kids from school with their van, while the girls started sorting out shit and started preparing food. They knew it was time for a lockdown.

Chibs and the guys didn't get to any solution for now. They decided on calling the police, who was on payroll of the club, for any information about Erin's bar and information about Valentine.
They decided on a break to patch Hank up and to gather the information first. Chibs went out of the meeting room, after about two hours and was looking for Erin. "Hey Layla. Ha ya seen ma girl?" Layla smiled at him. "Yep, she headed upstairs. She wanted some time alone. I bet she's in your room." "Aye, thank ya." He said, kissing her cheek. "Chibs?" "Aye?" "Erin is a leader woman. She handles everything around here. You know, she's probably our new matriarch l, just like Gemma used to be. The girls need someone like her." Chibs smiled at her. "Yeah, I guess we all do. I feel tha same ta be honest, lass." He nodded at the girls and went upstairs.

"Erin? Where are ya?", he asked from the staircase. "Your room!", he heard her muffled voice. Chibs went into their shared apartment rooms and opened the door, to find Erin pacing. "What's going on, love?" "What's going on?! You really aske ME what's going on? You know exactly what's going on!", she stated, almost freaked out. "Love, we will sort everyth-...." "SHUT UP, FILIP! Don't feed me any bullshit! I know it was Valentine! He almost got my son killed, he was the reason for what happened to my place and he did this to Hank. Am I right?" Chibs looked at her, shocked by her outburst. "I am not a dumb blonde bimbo you can tell anytime shit is going down that everything will be alright, especially not when I am in the middle of it!" "Lass, we are looking for information... we just can't go there and..." "Oh the hell you do! I am going to sell my property! It doesn't make sense to keep it! I don't want more people get hurt on my behalf! Valentine blackmailed me and my son, he hurt Hank! The next thing he's doing is kill someone I like. This can't happen!" , She kept on arguing.
"ERIN! FUCK! LISTEN TA MA!" Chibs yelled now. "Ya ain't doing shite, yar not going to sell. Not to him, not now, not ever! He's not some small fish in the sea. He is bigger and probably more dangerous than we know. Ya can't sell yar place, not on his conditions!" "Filip I need to do something... I won't watch anybody i love getting hurt or killed, not because if me! He will leave us alone, when I sell to him!" "Woman, stop it! Are ya really thinking he would stop tha shite? Yar smarter than tha, love. Come on, think straight!" "Filip we don't have any other options!"
Chibs came closer to her and grabbed her arms. "Erin. Don't do anything dumb. Please. I don't want ya ta get hurt!" "I don't give a shit if he hurts me, I just want my family, all of you, safe. ", she whispered with tears in her eyes. "It could have been you, who got attacked. Or Layla. Or one of the others. I never wanted to get anyone of you involved in my shit, and now? Shit's hitting the fan and we don't have any other chance to get to him, without me selling my place. And you goddamn know it!" Erin tried to push him away, but Chibs grabbed her harder and shook her a little. "Do ya really believe tha? Do ya think ya would help us with tha? With putting yaself out in danger? Erin I love ya, but this is insane!"

Tig, Happy and the others gathered at the stairs, listening in on the argument upstairs. "Fuck.. does she really think so low of herself?" "She's the Mama bear here. She rather gives up on herself than seeing any of us getting hurt... we need to get our hands on Valentine. Hank you remember anyone of the guys attacking you?", Happy asked. "Yeah, I will never forget these faces." "We should work on them then. Let's see who works for Valentine, maybe we can work shit out from there." Hank nodded and went back to the meeting room, setting up the laptop again to get informations about Valentines slaves.