XIX

3rd person POV

It is the day of Christmas eve. The whole city is humming, the christmas lights are shining brightly, the people went out for the last opportunity of Christmas shopping. It was a really busy day.

In Redwoody porn studio it was busy as well. The pornstar girls making last minute arrangements, Rosie was in the kitchen cooking a meal for the festivities later on. Layla managed to keep all the kids occupied with cookies icing, Happy was helping her with that. He wore a big smile and ate half of his icing. Erin and Ryan restocked the bar and made the bar nice and shiny, putting up some last christmas decorations.
The big tree was already put up, colorful lights and decorations shining brightly. Venus and some of the pornstars rehearsed a last minute Christmas carol singing.
Chibs and the rest of the Sons were out, they told the girls they were Christmas shopping.
After all, all of them were cheerful and happy and Redwoody was filled with laughter and joy - the Christmas spirit filled all of their hearts.

Later the Sons filled the porn studio, everyone was excited for this nights events. Even Luke and Lucy came to the studio. The Sons helped to set up a big table, so all of them and their families and friends would fit around for a joyous dinner.

At around 5pm everyone decided it is time to wash up and get ready for the gathering.
Erin decided beforehand that they make a ugly Christmas sweater party out of this - the Sons groaned, but decided to tag along, just to make all of the girls happy.
The guys stayed mostly downstairs, making fun of Luke and Lucy who came in two matching Christmas sweaters. Both of them were kind of together, since Luke sobered up and quit being an asshole.
Chibs fidgeted with a small box between his hands. He was never a guy for big Christmas celebrations, but Erin loved Christmas and he loved Erin. Tig and Happy joined the sulky gray-haired man. "A penny for your thoughts brother." Chibs looked at both of them, smiling a little. "Do ya think she likes tha?" Tig rolled his eyes and so does Happy. "You are asking this for the millionth time... you could have gotten her anything, even a dumpster full of shit and she will be flattered because you bought her a gift..." Happy looked at Tig funnily. "Man remind me, never to ask you for any opinion about gifts..." Chibs chuckled. "I just hope..." Happy put up his hand to silence him. "She loves you, pres. She will love the present." Chibs nodded and downed another shot of whiskey.

The girls were upstairs, getting ready. Layla, Venus and Erin were in Chibs room, having some girl quality time. "Chibs is going to be nuts about that, Erin." Layla said and smiled brightly, pointing at Erin's thigh. Erin blushed and graced carefully her thigh with her fingers. "I hope so." Venus came back to the living room, after she changed into something different. Both women looked at Venus with their mouths hanging ajar. Venus wore a tight Christmas sweater, showing off some cleavage. Underneath she wore tight fitting Yoga pants, all in red. The Christmas sweater showed two reindeers, both with red blinking noses, right on top of her nipples. Layla was the first who gained back her ability to talk. "I think you and Tig will hit the hay later..." Erin laughed when Venus winked at them and wiggled her blinking tits in their direction. "I honestly hope so... show me your sweaters!" Layla and Erin obeyed willingly and changed from their shirts to their sweaters. Layla rocked a blue sweater with Christmas light bulbs everywhere on it. Erin pulled over a sweatshirt on which could be read "Nollaig Chridheil" and with scottish flags all around. All three of them looked at each other and had a giggling fit over the sweatshirts. Venus pointed at Erin's sweater. "What does that mean?" Erin smiles. "It is Scottish Gaelic for Merry Christmas." "You are going to win that old man of yours over and over again! First the tattoo, then the tiny kilt and now that..." Erin grinned at them. "I even bake some shortbread for him. He told me he loves shortbread, especially the recipe from his grandmother... it was a tough act, but finally I could track that one down." "You, lady are full of surprises.", Venus laughed. "All eight, let's go downstairs. It's almost six."