XVII.

Erin's POV // mentioned violence and hurt

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my right hand. I  looked at my hand, somebody did a poor job with putting some bandages around it. Wincing at the sharp pain, when I moved my hand, I held it close to my chest.
How long would this go, until they kill me, I thought to myself. I lost all feeling for time.

Suddenly I heard someone clearing his throat. Valentine.

"Rise and shine, Miss Vaughn. It is time." He nodded at his guards and they yanked me off of the ground. I hissed in pain when I felt the stab wound in my thigh. Still I tried to push the two men, holding me, away. One of them punched me again, so I slumped back down. Spitting out blood on the floor.
A trickle of blood dripped down my cheek. I looked at the man who hurt me. He'd definitely regret the day he made me bleed.

The men dragged to the garage into a van. I didn't ask where they are going to take me, not having the urge to talk. I could feel the car moving, but I didn't pay attention. Clutching my still bleeding hand to my chest, I wondered if I see my family again.

When the van came to a halt, I stayed silent, listening in. The guards left the van, leaving me behind. I could hear more cars arriving and doors opening.

Suddenly I heard the familiar roar of Harleys approaching. Tears of happiness ran down my face. Maybe I could get a last glimpse of Filip, before Valentine is going to kill me.

Chibs POV

We came to a halt on the property behind Erins bar. I already could see Valentine and his guys, waiting for us. Tig patted my shoulder. "We get her out alive." I simply nodded at him. That asshole Valentine hurt my girl, he's going to pay for it with his life. I wouldn't rest until all of his associates are dead, too.

Erin didn't deserve what they did to her.

I grabbed the bag full of money and me and the guys walked slowly closer to Valentine. Stopping, with my brothers on my side, in front of the enemies, a few feet away.
With a grim expression I looked at Valentine, who was smiling brightly.
"Gentlemen! What a wonderful day to finally meet again!" Happy growled lowly behind me, I couldn't disagree with him, Valentine's tone made me sick.
"Where is she Valentine?", I snarled at  the man in front of me. "Before we make any deals, I want ta see her."
Valentine mustered me. "Your Irish?"
I spat on the concrete. I hate being called Irish, but this time it doesn't matter. "None of yar business. Where is Erin?"
Valentine lifted his hand and two guys in the back, near a black van, walked back to the parked van and opened the side door. They pulled Erin out of the vehicle and she blinked in the bright daylight.

"Oh gaol mo bheatha, dè a rinn thu riutha?"

Erin lifted her head up, when she heard me. Her soft voice almost made me cry out loud. "Filip, tha gaol agam ort! Cha do dh ’innis mi dad dhaibh!", she said in my original tongue, a sad smile grazing her face, what was almost not recognizable from the beating they put her through.

The two guys held her in a tight grip, blood seeping through her pants on her leg and her right hand, poorly taken care of, bled through the gauze around it. I felt anger rising inside of me.

"Well how lovely. As much as I love to hear more of your chitchat, but I guess we have some business to handle.", Valentine snickered.
Tig, who was on my right side, shifted from one feet to the other. He had seen how bad Erin's state was. Expectantly we looked at the asshole in front of us. All of us glaring at each other.
"Well then, I guess you have something I want to have." "Not so fast Valentine. We won't give ya anything, if ya don't hand us over the lass."
"Ah I see. Well, who can guarantee, that you guys don't try to kill me, right after you got the girl?"
I bit my tongue, asking myself what evil game he was intending to play now.
"Alright. I can propose an offer. How about you get Miss Vaughn and in exchange one of yours, including the money, takes her place."
Before I could react Happy and Tig stepped forward, both saying at the same time "I'll do it." I watched them in disbelief, when they faced each other, having a silent conversation. Tig suddenly nodded and stepped back to my side. Happy smiled at me. "I'll do it pres. I don't have any family, besides I love Mamma Bear. Don't worry about me."
Valentine grinned at the exchange we had. "Happy we'll get ya out." "I know. Don't worry. I make sure they know who they started war with." Happy hugged me and whispered to me. "Take care of Layla and her kids. I love you brother." He took the bag with the money out of my hands and turned around, walking directly to Valentine. "Now hand her over."
Valentine gestured for his footmen to bring Erin closer. Erin cried, seeing what Happy does to give her her freedom. Right in front of Happy the guys let go of my woman and she fell into Happys arms. He held her close, whispering caressing and calming words to her. She nodded and straightened herself up. She looked one last time at Happy and kissed his cheek.
Erin walked away from them with a limp, clutching her hand again against her chest.
Valentine's guys took care of Happy and frisked him. They took away his gun and his knives. Happy made sure Erin made it to our line, before he walked to the van, still holding onto the bag full of money.

Erin stumbled into my arms with a silent yelp. I held her close to me, closing my eyes. Her smell, her body heat, her heartbeat - everything made me realize I got her. The woman in my arms stirred and looked at me. "I am sorry Filip."
Just as I was going to ask about, what she was talking about, I saw her standing in front of me with Happy's gun in her hand.

She quickly turned around and shouted without hesitation in Valentine's direction.

With an unknown brutality, Erin emptied the whole magazine. She shot Valentine multiple times and he went down to the ground. I was about to shoot too, when I heard shouting behind me. For a split second I turned around, seeing all of our girls behind us, all armed to the teeth, opening the fire on Valentine's people. Layla and Venus leading the other girls on.
Tig yelled a loud "YEEEEHAAAAW!" and opened the fire too.

I pulled out my gun and held onto Erin, shooting now to.

In mere minutes all was over. Valentine's men were either dead or on the verge of death.

Erin stepped out of my grip and limped over to Valentine. Him still breathing and looking at her, she spat into his face.
"I made you a promise asshole. I told you you're going to pay for what you did to me." Erin turned around and pulled a knife out of underneath my kutte. Clenching her teeth in pain, she kneeled down next to Valentine and took his hand. She took the knife and cut of his pinky finger. Valentine yelled in pain. Obviously she wasn't done yet. Erin leaned down and whispered something his ear, his eyes growing wide. Then she cut off one finger after the other, making sure he was in much more pain. When his screaming stopped and only ragged breathing could be heard, she stabbed his heart.

I stared at the bodies around, at my girl covered in blood. Her eyes narrowed and she looked up, searching for me. When our eyes locked she smiled a small smile. "Filip, take me home."
I saw her eyes rolling up into her head and I hurried to catch her. Cradling her in my arms, I could feel her whole bodyweight, when she fell unconcious.

My brothers, including Happy gathered around and Layla and Venus kneeled down next to me, checking on Erin. "She needs to go to the hospital Chibs.", Layla said. She laid a gentle hand on my arm, bringing me back to the present.

The guys started moving around me. They started to place the bodies like they had a gunfight in their own rows.   "Boss we need to get out of here. The police will be here soon. We can hear the sirens." I nodded at Happy. He bent down and gently lifted up Erin out of my arms. "I called the doc on our payroll, he meets us at Redwoody.", Tig said and helped me up. I watched Happy carrying Erin to her truck, in which the girls arrived.

Unable to think straight, Tig guided me to my bike and motioned for me to drive. He realized I wasn't able to anything, being to worried about Erin he sighed.
"Hank, Quinn, hide Chibs bike somewhere. He is in no condition to ride. Chibs, go with Erin. We handle shit here."
Without any answer I walked to Erin's truck and jumped in the back, were Erin was laying on a blanket. Her unconcious status made my heart ache. She still looked pretty underneath all the blood.

A short time later we arrived at Redwoody Porn Studios. Venus helped me to get Erin off the truck and into the warehouse studio. "Put her on the table in the meeting room!", a familiar voice ordered. I didn't recognize it at the point and I really didn't care, just having eyes for my love.
"Yar gonna make it, mo ghràidh.", I whispered again and again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh gaol mo bheatha, dè a rinn thu riutha?" -> "Oh love of my life, what did they do to you?"

Filip, tha gaol agam ort! Cha do dh ’innis mi dad dhaibh! -> Filip, I love you! I didn't tell them anything!

mo ghràidh -> my love