chapter five

Caras pov

Aang made a little detour and made us land somewhere, I kept asking him why but he said it was a surprise.

"Whats out here?"

"Yeah Aang why did you bring us here?" Me and Sokka were really confused about why Aang really wanted to come here.

"Theres alot out here actually, theres hundreds of little-" Aang cut Toph off by shushing her "I know you can see under ground, but don't ruin the suprise, just watch" I raised my eye brow, Aang played a high note on a flute and then a small animal came out the ground and did the same note.

"Actually that was pretty good, do it again I like the sound they make" I said smiling.

Aang did it again and another animal came out and did the note "you, know Aang if you do that more then once you could have an orchestra"

I could sense the bright smile on his face "great idea Cara"

"She's full of them" Toph said nudging me lightly

"Orchestra huh, la di da" Sokka said sarcastically "shut up, I want to listen"

Aang played multiple notes and 3 animals played them back, Momo being Momo jumped in one of the holes trying to go after the animals.

I laughed a little "Momo, theres no point in chasing them" I said but he ignored it and continued.

While Aang played more notes Sokka being a spoil sport stuck his finger in Aangs flute "this is great and all but don't we have more important things to worry about, we should be making plans" I walked over to Sokka and leaned on him with a smile "we did make plans dum dum"

"Yeah we're all picking mini vacations" Toph said

"Theres no time for vacations" I rolled my eyes and sighed "yes there is, Aangs being learning his arrow off trying to learn the elements" I walked near Toph and Katara "He's being spending so much time we these two that I barely get to spend time with them" Katara walked near Sokka.

"Yeah, whats wrong with having a little fun in our downtime"

"Yeah Sokka, listen to your sister she's the responsible one and even she agrees with us"

Sokka crossed his arms "even if Aang masters all of the elements then what? Its not like we have a map of the fire nation, should we just head west until we reach the fire lords house-" I had to shut him up.

"Shut up, we will get information about the fire nation so don't worry your pony tail off" Sokka went red from anger untill katara stepped forward "ok Sokka we'll finish our vacations and then get some information"

Aang pulled out a map in front of Katara "your turn Katara, where would you like to go on your mini vacation" she lent down to get a closer look and pointed to something "how about the misty palms oasis, that sounds refreshing"

"Oh yeah, I've being there, its a pristine natural ice ground and I don't usually is the word pristine, its one of natures wonders"

It wasn't, the oasis had dried up and become a dessert.

"Must of changed ownership since I was here" Aang said nervously.

As we stood outside I noticed I couldn't see anything "I I can't see"

"What do you mean?" Aang asked

"I mean I litterally can't see" I said breathing hard I've never being like this and I was scared "Cara its going to be ok, I'll help you" Toph said grabbing my hand, she guided me into this sort of bar