Part 1

this is my first story please support me and excuse my grammatical errors (english is not my first language) <3

------

Y/N POV:

"when this class will end? seriously i feel nauseous" i said to tae with annoyance.

"why you feel nauseous?i haven't done anything yet honey"he reply me with a wink.

"stop flirting with me you dumbass" i hit him playfully

"i just can't stop myself around you babe because you are the only girl who never fall for me and never will" he said with his boxy smile and that's hurt. when i was 12 i realized that i was in love with my foolish best friend who see me just as his best buddy nothing else and its hurts me every bloody time.

"dude go and die"i say harshly

"sorry honey i have a date today so NOT TODAY" he said with a smirk 

"wait didn't  you break up yesterday!"

"yeap now i am dating lexi bro" he said with proud tone.

"eww! tae you are disgusting" i said and push him. 

He is a playboy and you love this playboy! fuck y/n! you are so pathetic.

after class end tae went for his fucking date and i left alone with our class captain the super cool genius rude kook. he is tae's bestfriend but mine's just classmate who is also our neighbour. Three of us always go to school together and also come back home together but kook and i never really talk with each other. first first i tried to talk to him many times but he ignored me. i was the first person who tried to talk to him when he transferred in our school but now he is tae's bestfriend and mine's just classmate.. huh..

We take bus together but he don’t even look at me. This guy has some real issue with me.. Seriously how can a person ignore a person for 6 years.. I know he is not that much friendly person but still he is tae's bestfriend who is my bestfriend. Even sometimes we hang out together because of tae. He even came to my house many times with tae and ate my foods too huh.

"Tae went for his date" i try to make conversation as we sit together in the backseat of the bus.
"I know" he said coldly then silent as usual. I don't know why i feel angry with him today.
"Hey dude can i ask something if you don't mind?" i ask hopefully.
"No" he reply so easily.
Hell yeah i am going to kill him. He is so rude with me what's wrong with this boy? Just because i am a backbencher it doesn't mean he can treat me that way.

"Yeaaaa kook what's your problem? Seriously i wanna know. If you don’t like me then don’t come around me and don’t you dare to disrespect me. You always been rude with me and i hate it. I am just enduring you because of tae you understand that genius kook?"

Kook was shocked and also me..

"I never said to you to talk to me, you always try to talk and now you are complaining. Wait are you angry with tae because of his date? and show his anger on me?"
He paused and take a deep breath. Didn’t break the eye contract and start again.
"Seriously y/n you are pathetic. If you like him just go and say him and live a life.And yeah don't show me your angry side because of tae. If you actually get angry with me then scold me i will never mind" he said looking straight in my eyes like he was hurt and indeed me, because i didn't expect this reaction from him. I know he is rude but i thought he will just ignore me like as usual.

He was right may be i am angry with tae that's why i was easily irritated by kook when this was our normal routine.But some part of me feel hurt by kook's reaction. Because i finally realised that kook doesn't like me and he also know my pathetic one-sided love life and he pity me. Oh god y/n kook was right you are seriously pathetic.

We were silent for the whole ride. When i get off the bus i realised that kook is looking at me and i don’t give a shit i just walk away. He walk behind me. we always walk like that i don't know why but he always walk behind me when he can easily crossed me.

When i am about to knock my house door somebody touch my shoulder.

"Hey look i amm.. "
I just turn around and look at him without thinking.
"I am sorry for earlier i didn’t mean anything y/n" he said to me with a guilty look.

"Woww... This is the first time you talk to me first"

that's all i managed to say without thinking and he start to laugh. Wow he is laughing! i never see him laughing this hard. Now i understand why girls in our school are fan of him.

"Why you laughing?"

"Nothing y/n bye see you tomorrow" he say between his laugh and left me dumbfounded.

His and mine's house is divided by a road even his room and my room are in font of each others.