part 4

Kook's POV:
After the fought with jimin i came back home with my broken arm and saw them together in the door made me surprise. I never thought they will be in my house to surprise me and some part of me felt relief to see y/n. At last she was not doing anything with tae alone. Oh my jealous self please stop being jealous. you should get used to it kook.

When tae wished me i felt a warm peace. When i was child i literally wanted to kill tae but now i really love this man. Inner tae is my favourite. When i get to know him i understand why y/n loves him. But this dumboo never realised it. Y/n is right he is a dumb ass.

I am lucky to met those two important people in my life. And thankful to them but i never expressed it tho. Yeah may be tae is right i am abnormal.

After tae and y/n left i took a short nap. When i woke up it's already night. Unsuitable time sleep always makes me feel like a alien and my parents are not home that's makes me feel more like an alien. Our parents are always busy in their works. Me,jin,tae,y/n we grown up by ourselves. Our parents are just make money for us. They think money is the only think we need to live in this society but they don't know we curve for their attention more than their money.

"Hey are you feeling better?"
His voice bring me back to the present.
I nodded.

"You didn’t even change your shirt go and clean yourself. We still have the word" jin hyung said without looking at me.
"Hyung please lets not talk" i request

"What kook? We planed a lot for you." hyung looking at me straight 4 seconds and take a deep sigh. "Whatever why you always being rude with y/n? I seriously don't get it. You love her like a psycho but act like you hate her. Why kook why?" jin said with anger and i am shocked.

"Wait who loves whom? I don't like her. She likes     "

"Tae" jin cut me in the middle of my talk.
"That's why you hate her! Like seriously kook live a life. You Being coward for fucking 5 years and blame her for not loving you? Stupid"

"I don’t blame her i just want to stay away from her by hating her. She never noticed me and she will never. I don’t want to be more pathetic" i confessed

"I thought you will be over her when you grow up but i was wrong. You will never going to over her. You know why?" jin said with a straight face.

"Why?" i ask with curiosity.

"Because you couldn’t express your feelings to her. You have hidden your feelings in yourself and let it grow more. Don't do it anymore. Try it. if you fail at last you can feel easy" jin said with a decent smile.

His advice makes sense but right now i really don't want to think about this.

"I need a shower" i am tired.

"Go and die" he said hopelessly.

"I love you too hyung" i send a fly kiss and went to the washroom.
"Need help kook?" jin hyung shout.

"Noo.. Actually yes.. " i say with pout and smile. Ooo hyung i really love you.

"I love you too" he enter the washroom and said with a smirk.

This hyung knows me very well! :3