part 10

Kook's POV:

She ran away.
OMG! What i did! I kissed her! I kissed y/n!!!
I was angry about the fact that she never looked at me properly. Never got a idea what my eyes tried to say her for last 2 weeks. I know i was rude to her but last 2 weeks i give her a lots of signs that i love her. still she thought i like tesa. And thats when i lost it and end up kissed her without her permission. Now i start to feel guilty. Is she offended? Angry? But she kissed me back thats mean she didn't hate it. Its give birth a little hope in my heart. Lots of thinking run around in my head then i realised i end up standing infront of y/n's house.

Her room's light off. Isn't she home? Should i check? It's late evening. Suddenly her dark window become bright. She is home. That's a relief. I stare straight to her window with hope to see her or her shadow.

" kook It's creepy" a voice startled me.

I look around and show jin standing beside me.
"Ow hyung you startled me" i annoyingly replied.

"Stop being stalker and lets go home" he playfully said and dragging me by my neck into the home.

"Hyung don't stalker me it's give me cringe feelings" i shout. In return he laughed and left my neck.

"You are cringe broh, by the way go and get fresh i am going to make dinner for us" he said and went to the kitchen.
"We need talk" i follow him to the kitchen.
"What talk?!" jin surprisedly asked.

"Whats going on between you and tesa?" like y/n i am also curious.

"Aren't you madly in love with your childhood sweetheart?" he asked playfully.

"Hyung! I am serious. " i kinda shout.

"Okay cool down. Nothing is going on between us. Do you remember someone almost burst my head"

"Hum. 2 month ago i guess. when you first come here to live" i said remembering that time. I was surprised and shocked that time.

"Humm.. She is the one who did that shit to me. Unintentionally but still that shit still hurt." he said and touched his head.

I don't know what to say. Now i know why tesa was nervous around jin that day and today.

"Then you guys had a history" i said for making fun of them but jin didn't response. He is looking down and doing nothing. Seems like he is in some deep thinking. I didn't say anything and left him alone in the kitchen.

After dinner i was try to sleep but i couldn't get over that kiss. The whole time i was thinking about y/n and her softest lips. There is nothing compare with her lips. Is she thinking the same about me? What is she thinking now? I want to see her now but i guess she is in deep sleep. 

'lets meet in the dream y/n' i murmuring..

I was late today, that is the result of late night. So i missed the chance to see y/n's face first today.

When enter the classroom i saw neither y/n or tae. I sit in my seat and wait for them. Their bags are here that's mean they are in the school. They went somewhere together? Or y/n try to ignore me?

After three class without them worries blush over me. Now its break time. Everyone gone for their lunch. I am the only one still in the class. I feel so alone suddenly. I need see them right now, i need to see her right now. I have a gut feelings something wrong, something bad gonna happens. As i stand up with anxious i saw a familiar figure standing up there blankly. His face is pale, his expressions are blank. Suddenly I feel a heartache.

"Kook, we have to leave right now" he said still standing there with same expression.

"Why hyung? Are you okay? Something happened?  Y/n? Tae?"

"Pick up you bag. We have to leave right now,       please     understand" jin said and come near. Pick my bag for me and drag me out of the class by my hand. I didn't say anything because i am afraid of the answer. There is lot of over thinking things roaming around in my head. I just silently follow him like a little baby.

We are now standing infront of hospital. The whole time hyung didn't say anything and i didn't ask anything. I don't even know what should i think right now. I am just staring blankly.

"Kook, we have to face it.  Please! Come!" he said start to drag me again and again i just follow him like a baby who is more afraid now.

Y/n POV:

"How can you think that i will never accept your feelings tae?" i was angry? sad? I don't know.

Today i woke up early so that i can come avoid kook. Tbh i didn't get much sleep last night. I was thinking about kook's lips, his feelings for me. Did he really mean what i thought he mean yesterday? All those bullshit were roaming around in my head whole night. 

in the morning when i enter into the classroom i find tae sitting alone and staring the wall blankly. I tried to ask him what is going on he didn't answer any of them. I was mad and dragged him here so that i can shout on him. And now We are here almost for 3.5 hours.

"Y/n i am sorry! Those feelings are new for me! I was just.... I don't know how to confession those feelings. I thought i am sick. I wanted to be alone. I needed some time to think. Then i understand i am in love and it's normal" tae smiling. I never show his this smile. Quite, peaceful mixed smile.

"Tae i ...." suddenly tae's phone start to ring. Tae look at the screen for few seconds and then received the call.

"Hello, hyung?"

"Jin hyung? I ask. Tae look at me and nodded.

" what? We will be there as soon as possible" with that tae cut the phone and look at me with horror look.
"What happened? " i ask.
"Kook's father suddenly dead this morning, they are in the hospital right now".
" OMG! where is kook now? He is okay?" i ask. i need to know how is he now. i feel heartaching for kook.
"He is also in the hospital. Jin hyung didn't say much. Lets just go. Kook need us right now"