part 2

Kook's POV:
I stand infront of y/n's house waiting for tae and y/n. We always go to school together and as usual they both are late. I am the only one who always stand on time and wait for them.

Y/n's door open she get out of her house and walk toward me and i feel my heartbeat start to rise.she is beyond beautiful.i never get enough from her. Yeah she is the girl i love and thats why i ignore her as much as i can because i am not the one she wants.

Pathetic? I know..

"Hi" she greet me
"Umm hi" i don't know why when she starts to talk to me it just stopped my whole world. May be i am not normal but i really want to hide myself from her as much as i can.

She is smiling at me and about to say something then tae come and back hug her and this is the reason why i ignore her. to be honest i hate her i know she is innocent but still i hate her.

"Hey honey hey kookie" tae say with his sleepy tone.
I really don't understand this boy. why he doesn't like y/n the way she likes him but still flirting with her every single minute. He is my bestfriend but i still hate him for this.

"Yeaa tae leave me you dumb ass" she hit him playfully. For some reason i don't like them together and their playful conversation.

I start to walk for bus and they start to follow me. Tae still holding y/n's arms. Somehow i am used to it.

After reaching school we enter into the classroom. tae and y/n sit their regular place which is beside each other and my sit always behind y/n's. I selected my sit behind her intensionally. I don't know why but i love to be behind her. It's makes me feel like she is not leaving me,she is always there for me actually i feel safe behind her. oh god may be i am not normal.

When i was 13 my family transferred here. I was new in this city and too little to managed everything. this was the time when i first saw her she was wearing a pink shirt and a black jeans and i thought she was a doll hehe. I never thought she will be the first person who accept me and try to make conversation with me. I was shock and nervous & didn't manage to say anything. After that day i found out that we are neighbours i was happy, extremely happy. Next day i gathered energy and went to talk to her but when i went in front of her i felt butterfly in my stomach and walked away. From that day i start to stalked her, noticed her gave her my all attention without her acknowledged. Thats when i found out my first love also stalked someone who is tae and they are best friends and also my neighbour. The way she looked at him just break my heart into pieces. In age of 13 i felt my first love and at the same time my first heartbroken. Then decided to stop loving her and ignore her as much as i can. but god just don't want to end it here and may be also me. thats why he make us going to school together. In the meantime i found tae interesting and less annoying and become his friend but i don't wanted to y/n's friend because that will be difficult for me that's why i just ignore her and at the same time notice her the most.

After class end i am waiting for them in the bus stop like always they are late seriously our class end together but still they are late.
"Hey kook"
Her voice take my attention toward her.

"Bye" i normally said to her because i don't want to talk to her.
"This is the reason why i like you a lot kook, one day you will love me too. whatever i am here to wish you Happy birthday and this is for you i know you will never take it but still brought it please take it for the sake of my one sided love" she said with a smile and that's when i find myself in her eyes. She is another person like me who is living with cursed like one sided love. unlike me i took her gift. I never thought she will be this much happy just because i took her gift. No matter how much she annoyed me i feel pity for her and at the same time for me also. After giving me gift she left with a bright smile.

This is Tess the admin of my fan club. She has a huge crush on me which i don't like because i can't love her and that will hurt her more. I know i am rude with her but this is for her good. One day she will find someone who will love her the way i love y/n. That day she will thank me.

You know what amazed me more is i forgot my own birthday but she's not forgotten.
After few moments i got a massage from tae..

'Dude we can't go with you today we have some other work to do sorry bro. Love you'

Wait what! They have some other work to do. Oh kook stop being jealous she loves him they are childhood bestfriends. Hush.

''It's time to go home kook" I murmuring myself.