part 3

Y/n's POV:
Today kook's birthday and i am pretty sure he forget that because kook's elder brother is here with him now.

Tae told me that every year kook remember his birthday because of his brother jin. Jin is 5 years older than us. He graduated from college this year. Kook loves his brother a lot. Every year in kook's birthday kook visit his brother and spent his time with him that's why he always wait for this day every year but this year It's different, this year his brother is back home.

So this year we plan to surprise him. According to the plan we kept him wait in the bus stand. We massage him after we are 70% done. With help of jin we decorate his drawing room buy a cake and lots of gift and waiting for him.
At this time he should be here but he is still not here.

"Why he has not come yet!" jin wonder with worry.

"Your brother is always in time when he don’t need to but when he need to be he isn’t! Such a abnormal kid!" tae reply with a smirk.

"Look who's talking! Little shit" jin said with smirk.

"Guys shouldn’t we call him?" i interrupted.

Jin nodded and about to call him but the doorbell rang.

"It's kook, let me open the door first you guys just hide beside the door" jin said with excitement.

Me and tae hide ourselves beside the door with party spray.
As jin open the door we're dropped ourselves infront of door and about to spray him but the sight infront of us just leave us shocked.

"OMG kook what the heck happened to you?"
"WTF!"
Jin and tae said at the same time with widen eyes.

Kook stand in front of us with blood in his shirt and he is holding his left hand with his right hand.

"Hold him" i shout
Jin and tae hold him and bring him in his room.kook didn’t say anything It's seems like he was also in a shock.

Jin bring doctor. Tae and me eagerly waiting to know what happened. Doctor said his left hand broken and he has some small scars. And He bandaged his hand. After doctor left we stand in front of kook with glare for our answer.

"Now spit everything" jin said with curiosity.

"What are you guys doing here?" kook ask with his puppy eyes in our direction.

"Don't you dare to change the topic kook" now jin is angry.

"Yea kookie seriously man what happened?" tae joint jin.
"Nothing.  Seriously nothing. I just slipped and broke my hand" kook said while smiling.

Something fishy!

"What about blood in your shirt?" i ask and trapped him.

"It's nothing really" kook answer rudely as usual.

I really hate him. He is just too much. I shouldn’t care about this little rude shit. Go--go and just die.

"Kook stop being rude with y/n, they are here to surprise you and you came home like this and still don’t tell us what happened and over that you being rude with y/n" jin said and hit kook in his right hand.

"Ooo hyung don't hit me.. " kook said with gapes.

"You deserved it tho" i remark it with a smirk.
Now kook give me a glare but with guilty. I really don't get this guy. Such a weirdo.

"What about party?" tae ask.

"Lets celebrate it next year. Kook just get some sleep" he said and left the room

"Then lets go y/n this abnormal needs some sleep bye kook" tae said and hold my hand. We are about to leave tae stop and turn to kook.

"Hey dude Happy birthday! Get well soon. We left some gift for you" he said with a bright smile what makes me fall for him again.

No matter how much i try to not fall in love with tae but i can't help it.. May be people find him irritating but he is such a warm person and i love him.

"Thanks buddy" kook smile back.

If you know their personality you will never believe that they are best friend. And i never thought that they will be but at some point i can feel their friendship. They are not normal best friend. But i know tae care about kook more than he care about me and in kook's life i think tae comes after his family.

"Happy birthday rude" i smile and he smile back. That's make my smile wide.