part 6

Kook's POV:

It's the weekend. Like every teenager i love weekend but my reasons are different. This is the only day i hangout with tae and y/n. Aww my y/n.

I am waiting for tae's call while eating breakfast with jin hyung.

"So your arm is better now?" jin ask while eating.

"You know na i am strong unlike you" i smile proudly showing my teeth.

"You little shit" hyung hit me with spoon. I am about to yell, but the doorbell rang.

"Here comes your weekend gift" jin wink and get up to open the door and left me confused.

"Hi ms y/n thank you for coming princess" jin said after open the door and reveal y/n standing there with box of fruits.

"Mention not hyung. He is my friend i am willing to help him" y/n said whole passing jin coming to me. She smile and exchange our gaze.
"Let me help you and thank you for fruits too" jin hyung took the box from y/n with smile and went to kitchen.

"Hey how are you?" y/n's voice always makes me calm. Gives me some inner peace.

"Why everyone asking this i am tired of answering this question. Should i write this in my forehead? That will be awesome" i complained whole laughing awkwardly. Ow man i am sick. What the heck i am saying in front of y/n.

"Don't you think that after your arm broken your personality probably changed? Like see if i ask this question to you 2 days ago then the old rude kook would ignore me or answer me with 'good' but now you are smiling and making fun of youself" she say while laughing. Awww i love her laugh. She should laugh all day with me and of course because of me.

"Is it compliment?" i smirk.

"May be" she smirk too. Why i find her hot when she smirked like that? Off kook control broh. At that rate one day she will destroy you.

"Kids have some fruits" jin hyung return with a full plate of fruits. "You know fruits make you guys healthy wealthy and wise" he said with proud smile and before left us alone gives me a wink.

Y/n sits beside me and looking at me like she is asking for my permission.
"What?" i ask

"I buy those for you if i eat some that will be fair?" she ask whole showing her puppy eyes. O man this girl gonna destroy me today. I really having a hard time to resist myself from kissing her. I can't help and start to laugh.

"Y/n why you are so cute? Eat as much as you want"

"Don't say cute It's sound odd when It's comes from your mouth. Those type of words didn’t suits you" she is blushing. I make her blush. Wow proud of you kook.

While she is eating and i act like i was too busy to eating mine the doorbell rang.

"Let me check" y/n said and literally running toward the door and opened it.

"Kook your girlfriend is here" y/n shout.
Wait who? I look at their direction and i find tess behind y/n while looking down at her fingers with guilty. I kinda expected this scene.

"She is not my girlfriend" i say simply.

"Whatever. Talk to her i will be in the kitchen with jin hyung if anything needs just call me" she said and left. But Tess didn’t move.

"Come and sit" i said to her.

"Kook i am really sorry about what happened" she apologised but still looking down.

"Don't say sorry. It's not your fault. Jimin is your brother, he cares for you that's why he did this which is kinda wrong and i also punch him really hard. By the way is he okay? As i remember i am quite good at punching" i said try to lighten her and It's works. She look at me while smiling.

"He deserved it though. I am ashamed about the whole incident. I didn’t know how to face you. I never thought that my brother would say something bad about y/n. I know he loves me, he cares about me but he has no right to insult any woman. I know what y/n means to you. I am really sorry. I know you will never resent me but please don't hate me" she is nearly crying.

That day after tae's massage jimin called me to meet him beside the school play ground. Jimin was my senior in school. We were not in a good term because of tass. He always gave me glare Whenever he saw me in school. When we met he was yelling with me for hurting his sister. May be he is the only brother in this world who willing to help his sister in her love life. I didn’t say anything until he dragged y/n here. He threat me with y/n and when he called her bitch that moment i just lost it and punched him with my whole force. In return he broke my arm. When he realise he over did it he looked at me in guilty and he helped me to reach home. Even he rang the doorbell for me and left. This moron is not that bad though.

I walk toward her. Hold her shoulder with me free hand and look at her eyes.

"Hey it's okay. I know you and i also know your brother. You don’t need to explain anything. I am sorry for being rude with you always. If i was jimin i will did the same thing except dragging y/n. Whatever lets forget it" i shift my hand from her shoulder to her hand and drag her toward the table and make her sit in nearby chair.
"Eat some fruit Tess. Y/n brought those for me" i smile while thinking about y/n.

"What's makes you so happy kook? I never saw you that happy. Because of y/n?" she ask while looking at me.

"When we become that closed to share thing?" i remark rudely.

"Wow rude kook is back. I know the reason and i don't want you to tell me too huh" she is looking kinda sad now.

I know her. She is sad. I always see her as my classmate may be i care for her like a sister. But in my life i only love y/n and i am going to express my feeling to y/n from now. Enough of hiding seek games. I don't want to rude with Tess but this is for her good. Her immature self thinks she loves me but in reality i am just her attraction. Someday she will find her real love and will understand that. May be that day she will be thankful toward me.