part 9

Y/n POV:

Tae hold my hand pulled me closer to him. His right hand touch my left cheek.
I shook my head and he leaned down towards my burning face.

"Tae..." i was about to protest but he already landed his lips on mine.
I closed my eyes feeling his tender, sweetest, softest lips. I open my eyes while kissing tae noooo while kissing kook. Wait... Why i am kissing kook? Wasn't it tae? I try to pull away but kook holding me and still kissing me.
"Kook..." i scream.

"Y/n what happened?" someone's shake bring me back from my dream. I open my eyes i find mom holding me.
"Honey are you okay?" mom ask me. She is worried.

"Nothing mom just a nightmare" too rude to say nightmare though.

"You okay now?"

"Hum. Don't worry mom" i smile.

"Then get ready for school i made breakfast for you, come down and eat" she take a deep sign.
"Mom have to go honey. Take care. Mom loves you" she kissed me on my forehead and left.

"I love you too mom" i murmured.

It's been 3 weeks kook broke his arm. In those weeks a lot of things changed. Kook and me became friends. Tae became playboi to quietboi, i don't know why but he never clearly answered us what's wrong with him. Tess started to avoid kook but still every day in lunch time she left her yogurt for kook in his regular sit with kook's name note. But i am happy that she stopped being cringe. I feel her but still i don't like cringe types people.

"You are early today!" kook's voice bring me back.

"Oh i woke up early today" i smile and he smile back.

"See i am very affective. You start to change for good" he proudly smile.

"Yea yeaa... Whatever" i chuckled. The dream from earlier still roaming around my head. Why tae replaced by kook! Ohh god why are you doing this to me. Those Last 2 weeks were enough for me. Those weeks kook and tae exchanged their personality. I don't complain but that change effected on me. I always wanted to be close with kook but now some part of me wants more. Offff y/n stop thinking. You can't cheat tae. Shut up dude. You are not a bitch y/n. How can you think to replaced your 6 years love with 3 weeks friendship! That's ridiculous!

"Are you okay?" kook snapping his hand infront of my eyes.
"Um? Yeah!" i back off. "Tae?" try to make conversation.

"I don't know! He didn't answer my call last night. Something wrong with him. He don't want to share with us. We should find out"

"We are in our final year dude, we should study, not doing some Sherlock types things" i remarked.

"Wow y/n i never thought the last bencher y/n will be saying this to me" he smirked.

"For your kind information you are the real last bencher, i mean i am 2nd last bencher dude" i smirked back.

"You also know that what i mean by the last bencher" kook rudely say.

"wow, rude kook is back. Nice to meet you. its been a while" i give him a glare.

"Lets Stop talking and go to tae's house. We should know what's his problem. I am pretty sure you want to know more than me. You are just angry with him" he said and hold my hand and dragging me toward the tae's block.

To be honest i am angry with tae and at the same time worried but surprisedly i am not thinking about tae as much as i should. Right now i am thinking about the touch i am getting from kook. This is not the first time he is holding my hand but still i am not comfortable with his touch. Every each time his touch makes me excited. Shit shit. I should think about tae. Tae tae kim taehyung...