part 8

Kook's POV:
We planned to play some video games and watch movie.
After played video games whole noon we ate our late lunch and then in the evening we are start to watch movie. Jin hyung still didn’t return.

Y/n sit in the couch beside her is tae and then i am. This is our normal way to sit but this time i don't want to hold back anymore. I want to sit beside her. I get up and sit beside y/n. Tae and y/n looked at me like i am a criminal.

"Who knows! When i need her help! Being near her is feel safe you know" i gave excuse and smile like a fool. Damn!

"We didn’t ask anything though" tae point it with a glare. What's wrong with this dude!

"Whatever lets watch the movie" y/n changed the topic.

We decided to watch 'beauty with beast'. I don't like disney movies that much but i always end up watch bunches of them because of y/n and tae. They are big fan of disney movie.

They are watching movie with their full attention and i am watching y/n with my full attention. In dim light she looks more beautiful. My heartbeats start to increase. Between us almost half hands distance still she makes me blush and almost explored my heart. It's a relief that they are intensely watching the movie.

It’s almost 10 PM still jin hyung didn’t return and we watched 2 movies and one still running. I went to the washroom when i return i saw them sleep so peacefully. I bring 2 blanket for them and cover them with that. I don't want y/n to share blanket with tae. I sit beside y/n cover my lower half with y/n's blanket. She is sleeping likes a little doll. She is the most beautiful girl i ever see. Her brawn skin, big dork eyes, pure genuine smile everything about her always stuck in my head. I am stuck with her.

We are so close now. Her skin almost touching mine. I can smell her scent. This is the best scent. Her scent always make my mind lost. That's why i always make my distance from her. Before i realise my hand slowly touched her cheek. She is so soft. I remove her hairs from her face and move them behind her ear. She slightly move and i remove my hand from her face. But didn’t move my eyes from her. She is in deep sleep. The sleeping y/n looks like a little innocent baby. I am not pervert but i am lying if i say i didn’t think to kiss her on her lips. But i will never do it without her concern. If i ever get to kiss her, I want her to remember that. About the thought of kissing her makes me blush so hard. She makes me insane. I softly kiss her forehead and turn around to look at tae. He is sleeping like a baby bear. Lucky damb ass. I go near to him and whisper "good night baby bear" and left them in my room.

When i want to downstairs i saw jin sitting on a chair and busy with his phone.

"You back! You are too late you know that?" i said try to act angry.

"Don't act like you are angry about me bejng late. I know you are happy that i am late" jin hyung smirked.

"Whatever" i didn’t argue. "By the way you want to say something to me?" i indirectly ask him about morning.

"About what?" he giving me a innocent look. I know he knows what i am talking about still acting unaware.

"You know what i want to know" i smirk.

"No i don't know whatever its too late lets wake them up and send them home" hyung try to change the topic and i let him because It's seriously too late and i have to send y/n home on time. But how did he know they are sleeping? Did he went upstairs and saw me to kiss y/n? Hell no.

"Wait how do you know they are sleeping?" i ask with straight face.

"Isn’t it obvious? You never ever leave them together alone in a room when you know y/n have feelings for tae. This is the only reason why you hung out with them in your precious weekend and watched boring movies. You are so insecure about her. The freaking jealous dude" jin laugh. This man know me very well damn! But It's a relief he didn’t see anything. My secret is safe.

"Oh just shut up. Go and wake them up it's getting late" i irritatingly said and jin went to upstairs while smirking.
i took a deep sigh and again start to think about y/n's sleeping face, my kiss on her forehead, her soft cheek....