Before and After

Malachai 'Kai ' Parker was a sociopath; he was crazy, sometimes even dangerous. He was different than his siblings - especially his twin, Josette. Josette was the favorite of the two of them. His family thought of him of abomination. Because he was - siphoner. This made him feel like a monster. His own father- Joshua Parker, neglected him and called him 'Abomination'. This is, why he becomes quiet and reserved. His twin sister was no different.

Mieczysław 'Stiles ' Mikaelson was a Psychopath; he was emotionless, cruel, mischievous, and would torture people for his own amusement. His own family called him - a monster, abomination, his mother hated his existence and wanted him dead. He was the most sarcastic person you would ever meet. For him, nothing was serious, always the 'Mischief' as his siblings called him. He despised - humans. For him, they were nothing but weak and pathetic. Mortals always made him bored or annoyed. His twin sister - Alisun was no different than him.

But, when the two were together - plus Alisun, they were unstoppable. Nothing could break them apart.

Cast:

Dylan O'Brien as Mieczysław Mikaelson

❞Perhaps, I have not made myself clear - You are no longer needed, Argent

Chris Wood as Malachai 'Kai ' Parker

❞Sorry, Foxy but I find this situation rather amusing

❞Sorry, Foxy but I find this situation rather amusing.❞

_________

This book is boyxboy and there will be that kinda stuff here, soo if you feel unconformable or don't like stuff like this- leave. Both - Stiles and Kai are bisexual in this book. 

Disclaimer; I do not own The Vampire Diaries or Teen Wolf - plots, characters. I only own the backstory of Mieczysław Mikaelson and his side plots. Also, Alisun is my original idea.

I only created - 'Alisun' because in this story he is from the Gemini Coven....the original Gemini coven.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-