06: Christopher Parker

[Not Edited]

________

❞The end of one life is the beginning of another.❞

It has been another week. The Original twins have been not around as much and Kai started getting bored. The Gemini coven also took a small break and didn't meet as much, as before. That meant for Joshua; Kai dad to be in the house a lot more and let's not forget the favorite of everyone- Josette. Josette and Kai will graduate high school in two months. After, that the war begins. The war between; Kai and Josette, probably they have to buy, another house. These two, can't be in one room more and a minute because they always fight with each other. 

Luckily today was a better day, at least for Kai because he, would practice with the twins alone. But that also meant that he would practice with...Mieczysław. Don't get him wrong, he liked practicing with him, but it becomes harder and harder to concentrate, with him there.

Alisun angled her body towards Kai who was busy zoning out into the distance, ''Kai, are you even listening?''

''What?'' he blinked, before speaking, ''No I was not. I was thinking..''

Stiles sighed knowingly, ''About sissy again?'' he tilts his head giving him a pointed look.

''Yes'' he runs a hand throw his hair, ''After we graduate, she would stay more and more in the house.''

''And'' she raises her eyebrows, ''What is the problem with that?'' Alisun furrows her eyebrows.

Kai looks both of them shocked, ''The problem is that she would spend soo much time in the house.'' he rolls his eyes.

''And you don't want it because...?'' he smirked at him and runs a hand throw him newly dyed green hair, ''It will be after two months...plus she is not that bad.'' Stiles smirk widens when he saw him saw in annoyance.

''She is the most annoying person in the world'' he growled, ''Plus since when do you like her?'' Kai couldn't understand why did he want 'her'.

Alisun chuckled at his tone, ''Is someone jealous?'' she teased him, ''Come on let's go outside the house.''.

''Me? Jealous? No.'' he scoffed a little offended. Kai just didn't like her that is all...right?

Stiles shook his head, ''You have nothing to be jealous about.''

''I. AM. NOT. JEALOUS.'' he growled with each word.

Alisun clapped her hands, ''Okay..if you say so.'' she then turned towards them, ''I will be back soon.'' she then teleported.

Kai looked confused by her disappearance but seeing that Stiles had a blank expression he seemed to know where she disappeared to.

''Where did she teleport to?'' he asked him, ''Is something wrong?'' he questions.

Stiles turned towards him, ''She is gonna talk to Elijah. He has been wanting to see each other for a while. I didn't want to go with her because if I see him I would have killed him.'' he shrugged.

''Okay.'' he bit his lip looking at him, ''I will be in my room then...'' Kai muttered and started walking towards the house to his room.

Stiles smirked and caught his arm pulling him so close that their faces were only inches apart. Kai's tensed a little when he saw how close their faces were. He tried to step back but Stiles pulled him closer and did not let him move. Now he couldn't escape him and he wanted answers...now. Mieczysław wanted to know what was wrong with their 'mate' bond. He has been trying to figure it out for a while but the only way to know for sure is this way. He was getting annoyed with Kai and him resisting him. This has never happened before.....at least since him