05: Deal with the devil

[Not Edited ]

________

❞The darkness surrounded him as he belonged to it.❞

In the kitchen, the man; Elion said told his story and the reason he is there. Elion's family is one of the protectors of the coven 'Gemini' from centuries. Generation after, generation of people has protected them in secret. They have magic also but the only purpose of their magic is to serve and protect the 'Gemini' from harm that comes their way. But, two centuries ago most of them, were killed by, Klaus and Rebekah. The survivors lost they're magic and were left helpless against everyone. The two originals were running from, 'Mikael' their father who was has been trying to hunt, Klaus down. They killed them and disguised as one of them. The 'Protectors' were considered 'royalties' because of their 'gifts' and because they, served on the Gemini coven. Elion is looking for a magical box of one of them, which is full of dark magic. 

Elion said quoting 'If the box in the wrong hands, we all be doomed', his words not theirs. The Original twins were not surprised either amused in the slightest. They have already known this and a lot more than him. Kai, on the other hand, was bored by his dramatics and wanted nothing but to shut him up, already. The man- Elion, believed that 'Joshua' knows where is the box

Elion sighs helpless and exhausted, ''I hope I find it sooner.'' he looked down on his hands.

''Your 'hope' not mine'' Stiles said in his usual monotone voice. 

Alisun tilted her head, ''If I could die, I would have died of boredom by now.'' she sits on the counter and swings her feet.

Kai yaws bored, ''Are we done? I wanna practice.....now.'' he growled in impatience, while still glaring at Elion. The hate towards the man has started growing with every minute. He hated, how he looked at Mieczysław and how close he was being to him.

Elion gasps in shock, ''Do any of you have an idea, what would happen if this box is opened?'' he shook his head fast while throwing his hands in the air. He couldn't understand, how exactly they are so calm.

''Surprisingly we know.'' Stiles was still not imprested in any of this like....he knew something that he didn't.

Alisun throws her head backward, ''You think that he would help you? Foolish human....he wants the box for himself, how 'naive' you can be? How bad that he won't find it.'' she smirks looking to her twin brother.

Elion looked at them weirdly, ''You know something don't you? What is it? Tell me....please.'' he begged them.

Kai also looked at the twins but with curiosity. He knew, that they know something. They know everything

Stiles and Alisun look at each other and started smirking slowly. They had the box the entire time. They just wanted to make 'Elion' suffer and beg them for it. The box has been 'siphoned' by both of them, centuries ago. 

'People are so pathetic' - they both thought.

The Original twins turned towards the man with a maniacal grin, ''Wanna make a deal with the devil?'' they said together.

 Both of them liked making deals with people. This was their 'thing' that, they both like. But a deal is still a deal, even with them. They don't lie....never. They always say the truth. This is the difference between them and many others...especially their siblings. They would make their part of the deal. There is no escape from a deal with them, even death. They would go and drag you out themself if needed. But there is always a 'catch' in deals.