RECAP

(This is a recap of everything that has happened so far in a more detailed version. There will be 2-3 recaps then it will return to the story. You do not have to read it if you do not want to. Though it will give hints and foreshadowing of the future.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was in a famous idol group named BTS. They were know all over the world for their music and giving the strength for others to love themselves. While they acted like a lovely family on the screen, one of them were left out behind the screens and facade he created.

To him, all he could say was, "I loved you but you never noticed, but of course you wouldn't." Why would he say that? Well, it was because of a rumor.

A stupid rumor that spread across the whole world. It soon died off, but to the members it stayed in their hearts. It soon changes Jungkook's life greatly and that's where It starts this book off.

It starts off the story where Jungkook stands on the stage showing a big smile that was fake. Jungkook stands behind the group and when the leader of the group finishes his speech, he comes up to the mic getting ready to speak. Before he opened his mouth, the music plays and the group huddles up together for a hug and Jungkook is left out of it. He frowns as he knows he'll never get the chance to say he loves his members dearly.

Then it goes to them getting into the car and Jungkook sits in the back. Jungkook starts to cry but no one is able to hear him over the loud radios and laughs from the other members. They soon arrive to their studio and they go to hug their staff. Jungkook takes a while to get out of the car but he eventually gets out and by the time he entered the building, they have already left.

Jungkook wakes up in the middle of the night and goes to the practice room. He practices and dances for a while before the door opened and in came Taehyung. He gave Jungkook a smile and asked why he was practicing so late. Jungkook tried to decipher what the emotions Taehyung was feeling through his eyes.

When he realizes it was stress, his emotions get all messed up and causes him to reply coldly with, "I wanted to practice." Taehyung's smile turns to a frown and says a sharp and angry "stop it". Jungkook scoffs and Taehyung gets angry.

The situation starts to escalate and Taehyung gets mad at his attitude when Jungkook tells him to fuck off. Jungkook smiles but it's soon replaced with a groan as he gets punched backwards into a giant mirror. The glass shards shatter and fall and get embedded into his skin. Bloods runs down his body and he looks up to Taehyung.

Taehyung seems to have an expression filled with fear and concern and Jungkook expects him to help him but he wasn't surprised when Taehyung turned around and left the room. Jungkook was left in the room and he started to lift himself up with the strength he had. He limped out of the room and his members gave him disgusted looks. Jungkook sighs and heads to his room to clean his wounds.

The next day the rest of BTS head to their dance practice and Jungkook stays at the hospital to get checked up. Once he arrives back to the dorm, everyone has already left. He sighed as he grabs his bag and heads to the studio. As soon as he opens the door the members turn their heads to him but look away. He does the same and places his bag down as he starts to dance.

By the end of the dance practice session, Jungkook's thoughts get the best of him telling his mind he's worthless, stupid, and he should go die. When he gets the chance to go to the dorm, he goes to the bathroom and locks the door from behind him. He grabs a razor blade and slid it across his wrist. He tells himself to only do one but his mind gives up and it causes him to keep cutting. And so he did.

He cleans it off and then puts on a long sleeve shirt to cover the cuts up. He tells himself that no one would care or notice anyway. He lays on his bed and heard the cheerful laughter of his members. He covered his ears as he tries to block out the noise and voices. He repeats how he hated the laughter. Hearing it reminds him of a laugh saying, "I have the whole world in my hands" or "I'm the happiest person in the world with no worries".

He finally gets the courage to get up and opens the door to get to the kitchen. As he walks out, he notices the members stares on him. He turns to their direction and noticed the shocked facial expressions planted on their pretty faces. He says to himself, "I would be shocked too if I saw my ugly face and body".

Suddenly they get up and walk towards Jungkook. Jungkook flinched and moved back and Jin raises his hand to touch Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook closes his eyes and in defence covers his face with his hands and Jin immediately flinched seeing his reaction. He pulls his hands away and Jin says if Jungkook really thought he would hit him. Jungkook says yes and he mentally laughs at himself thinking that he was going to be hugged.

Jim says he would never hurt Jungkook and he was about to believe him but then the voices came back and told him Jin was lying. He believes it and starts to yell at Jin that he was lying. The other members get angry and start to yell at Jungkook. In the middle of all the commotion and yells, Jungkook just smiled bitterly.