RECAP 3

Jungkook sneaks into the dorm when everyone was sleeping and grabbed everything he owned. He decided he was going to leave for sure. He grabbed his clothing and food and stuffed into a bag. He grabbed his coat and headed out the door. He started to cry as he left. He could feel all his memories rushing back to him. It hurt to leave behind a place that held so many memories. Bad or good, it didn't matter. Now he was just going "home". The place where he "belonged".

The POV suddenly goes to one of the members and he goes to wake up all of the members that were sleeping. When they got to the table, Jimin speaks up and asks Jin where Jungkook is. Jin furrows his eyebrows and then gasps and stutters. He knew Jungkook. Almost too well. He always knew that Jungkook left when he was really angry. It only happened once before.

It goes back to Jungkook holding into his body desperately trying to get some body heat but unfortunately he had none left because of the cold. He laughed slightly at how pathetic his life had become. His mind suddenly switches a flick and now knows why everyone hates him. It was because he was pathetic.

He starts to miss the happy memories and everything that happened in his life. But he also wishes he was a child again so he knew to avoid this when he grew up but it was too late now.

The story skips and it becomes a week. The weather got harsher and Jungkook was slowly slipping away from reality. He was slipping away from life. He knew at this point that the members didn't care. Well, actually the POV switches back to Jin and they searched everywhere for him. They couldn't find him so they go back to the dorm and Jin sits by his manager giving him a side glance.

He noticed the stressed face and wondered if it was Jungkook. He knew it was but he wouldn't admit it. He rubbed his hair irritated and leaned back in his chair. He knew they were selfish because they didn't tell him. They never got to tell Jungkook that it was never his fault that everything that happened got this way. It was theirs. Yet they put the blame on Jungkook when it wasn't even him. It was the rumor.

It skips a few weeks and Jungkook is still under the bridge. He wonders if he had even appeared on television or anyone tried to find him. He was extremely sick and snow covered his body. He lost his voice and he was truly deaf now. He couldn't hear anything and his whole body was numb.

He goes out into the city with his mask but he bumps into a gang and they beat him up. He returns back to his spot under the bridge with a bruised body and a sprained ankle. Despite the pain, Jungkook walked around before he sat down again.

The POV goes back to a flashback where Jungkook is playing in the water as a kid. He splashes the water around but his mother suddenly grabs his tiny arm tightly and squeezes it tightly. Jungkook whimpers in pain and starts to cry. His mother yells at him and stares are directed to them. Soon his mother slaps him and he stumbles back while he holds his cheek. He watched her leave him at the beach and it was traumatic to him.

The scene cuts with Jungkook laying in his brothers arms. He was crying from being locked in a cold room. His brother tells him to not cry and that he will be with him forever. He believed him but now he didn't. He knew his brother would have been killed if his parents know that he loved Jungkook. It hurt when his parents hit his tiny chest.

The scene cuts again to where Jungkook is in school and he starts to doodle on his paper. Art always seemed to distract him. He looked up and watched as his teacher walked around the room. The teacher noticed his stare and smiled at him. He smiled back and continued drawing. He always thought she was a good teacher until she started to give him low grades on every paper because he was "too good". He realizes it was his parents doing. He came home and he was welcomed with a good beating by his father. He screamed and cried as his father completely ruined his body.

It goes back to the present and Jungkook sits under the bridge while a stray cat wanders to his direction. He holds out his hand but the cat hisses. He sighs and stands up because he was starting to get bored sitting down all the time. He grabbed his mask and started to wander into the city with his mask on, hoping no one will recognize him.

He walks in the streets and kicks the clumped snow on the ground but he didn't make it far before someone recognized him. Fans came up to him and screamed loudly. Even though he couldn't hear them, he knew that they were annoying. He told them he was fine but they wouldn't budge. So he got angry and yelled at them to leave him alone. They started to cry and ran away. Jungkook knew it would become a hassle in the future.

The POV switches and Jin and the other members stood in a room while their manager yelled at them for Jungkook's disappearance. They kept their heads down and Jin recalled the time when everything came crashing down. It was them who started it. It spread everywhere but it went away. Though it stayed in the members' hearts. They knew that they wanted to show Jungkook they noticed his efforts and love. But it wasn't in the way they had intended. Somehow instead of being kind, it has turned abusive.

And now the last part where we left off. Jungkook sat under the bridge while holding a piece of paper in his hand. It was crumpled and wet from all the snow but it was still able to be read. Jungkook noticed that he had a ton of them. He pulled them out of his pockets and put them on the ground. He started to read them and various notes were telling him about how handsome he was and how they loved him. It took him a while to process who it was but then he realized it was from his fans. He managed to crack a smile as he kept reading. The fans really did care.