◾story and ending explanation◾

Hello! This book has reached it's end

Hello! This book has reached it's end. I hope it was not rushed because my mind was running out of ideas slowly and I tried to make sure I added everything together. But here I'll do an explanation. Anyways, thank you so much for reading! I really enjoyed making this and I hope this will answer any questions. ❤

what were the memories?

The memories that were shown, which were in bold black text, they were memories jungkook was remembering while he was in a coma.

if jungkook had memories, why weren't the ones about bts in bold text?

It was because he made them up. If you noticed, it said that the dates were in 2015 and higher. If you seen some of the previous chapters, the doctor said he only made it up to 2013 before he went into the coma. What jungkook was experiencing was how he thought his life would turn out to be. He thought he would leave and see his grandma but in reality she was already dead.

where is bts?

BTS is disbanded which means they are each having their own life now. And, BTS didn't forget about jungkook. They still remember him.

how did jungkook go deaf if he was in a coma?

Jungkook had went deaf when he was in the car crash. His hearing was damaged and he knew while he was in the coma because he couldn't hear what people were saying.

what were the stars that jungkook was talking about?

The stars were BTS. He still loved them. Because they weren't with him, he believed that the stars were them and staying with him the whole time.

were the point of views from jin real?

Yes, they were real. Though only parts of them were real. When Jungkook went to the hospital, BTS were going on a tour. The last POV from Jin was real too. They had to search for him because they didn't know where he went. He was transferred to a different hospital. They also knew that Jungkook thought of them as stars. So when they said they are leaving now, it meant they can't look over him anymore.

◾ending explained

When Jungkook left the hospital after three more years, he felt empty because he was alone. BTS weren't with him, his parents were dead, his grandma was dead, everyone he loved was gone. He smiled though because he realized he had the stars that looked over him when he was in a coma. He realized he was never really alone but now that he was happy living a new life, he had to forget the past which meant he had to let go of the stars that were with him. So, he asked the stars (BTS) "are you leaving now?"