-

This is a longer chapter as a Christmas gift.
◾◾◾

Why did she look so familiar?

Wait..

"Jungkook! Come back over here! Your mother needs something from you!"

I turned my head and giggled while the kitten from the yard licked my nose.

There stood a lady who looked to be in her 60s with a big grin.

"I'm coming grandma!"

I skipped over to her and she ruffled my hair.

"Ahh.. Stop! Your messing up my hair!"

Grandma chuckled and patted my back gently.

"Now go to your mother kid."

"Fine.."

Grandma!?

She gave me a pitied look and I scratched the back of my neck, looking down.

I felt arms wrap around me and felt the vibrations of sobs.

I could feel her say something but I couldn't respond.

How I wanted to hear her voice.

She backed away from the hug and even though I couldn't hear my voice, I gave my best to make words out.

"I'm deaf."

I could tell that she understood, giving me a shocked expression while she covered her mouth with her hands.

She had more tears stream down her face.

I stared at her and looked away.

"Jungkook. Why did you hit your mother?"

I looked away from grandma.

"She said I was like father."

Grandma turned around and mother received a hard glare from her before she was yelled at.

"HOW COULD YOU TELL YOUR OWN SON THAT!? HE WAS THE MAN WHO RAPED HIM WHILE YOU DID NOTHING! JUNGKOOK DOESN'T RESEMBLE HIM IN ANY WAY! THAT MAN WAS A MONSTER!"

Shouts and insults were thrown back and forth as tears streamed down my face.

I gripped onto the bottom of my yellow raincoat as I had my gaze to the floor.

I looked away from them as I snuck past them and ran away.

I felt like my heart was going to explode from his many memories were coming back.

How could I forget these?

Was I so caught up with dealing with the abuse from my members that I forgot who I was?

I don't want to go back.

I don't care how they feel.

I don't care how my "fans" feel.

I don't care how my friends feel.

I don't care how the world feels.

I'm done with it all.