Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Brooke’s POV

 When Paige and I get to the coffee shop, we order our coffee’s and sit at our favorite table, in the back corner. When we sit down, I ask her about Mason.

 “So, do you have a crush on Mason?”

 “Wha-what are you talking about?”

 “Okay, so you do.” I say and smirk at her.

 “Don’t act like you don’t like his brother,”

 “I don’t, he’s sweet and nice, but not my type.”

 She puts on a face, like she doesn’t believe me.

 “Okay, I don’t but you have to admit, they are a pretty good looking set of boys,”

 She laughs and nods. “So, anyway, how’s Paige’s life?” I ask her.

 “I don’t know, fine, you?”

 “Shitty, but it is what it is.” Paige laughs and nods again.

 It’s been a few years now, I still dance, but the show had stop a year or so back and so did the competition team. I’m planning on moving out soon, but I can’t find a good place, at least one in an area that I’m not going to get shot walking down the street. Paige is fifteen now. Josh and I have never really had a friendship or any relationship since the fight we had four years ago. Blake and I don’t talk much anymore. He moved out of his house a year after we had met, turns out he was nineteen. Mason and Paige have had an on off relationship for about two years, before my sister was finally done with him. She dates a boy from dance now. His name is Liam. He is really nice. I’ve dated a few boys after Brandon and I broke up. No one really made an impression on me. I guess I still like Brandon, a lot. Soon some of the kids from dance are going to see him off. He is flying out to live in California. I’ll probably go.

 I sigh and stand up from my bed and walk down the stairs. I walk to the front door and put on my sandals. I grab my sunglasses and walk out to my bright blue, kind of aqua, convertible, and get in. After about half an hour of driving to the airport, I get there and walk in and right away I see Abby, hugging Brandon, probably too tight, I start to walk over to them and Brandon pulls out of his hug with Abby. He walks over to me and says.

 “Hey,”

 “Hi,” I say, taking off my sunglasses and looking up at him. He smiles down at me.

 “Why are you here, and I’m not trying to sound like an ass, I’m just wondering.” He asks me.

 “You think I’m going to let you go without a good bye?”

 “I thought you would,” He says rubbing the back of his neck.

 I look at him for a few seconds before wrapping my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my torso, and I wrap my legs around his waist, burying my face in his neck. “I’ll miss you,” I mumble into his neck.

 “I’ll miss you too.” I look him in the eye for a few seconds before saying.

 “I can’t picture you not being here.”

 “I’m going to miss you so much, Brooke.” He says. After a few more minutes of hugging Brandon, his sister taps on his shoulder. “Brandon, your planes boarding,” I get down from holding Brandon and step away. He pulls me into one more hug and kisses the top of my head. “Call me when you get there,” I tell him and he nods. Brandon turns around and begins to walk away. “Brandon,”

 He turns around and looks at me expectantly. I walk up to him and kiss him. As his lips move with mine, I forget everything that is going on around us. I pull away from him and whisper. “I love you,” And I start to walk away. He grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to him. “You can’t leave me now,”