Chapter 8

Jason's stunning eyes stared at me with a fire burning in them. His jaw clenched in that way that always makes me want him more. He was silent but the look he was giving me said all I needed to know. He wasn't happy. I shifted uncomfortably as I waited for him to go off on me. He surprised me as he silently and intensely approached me. He stopped in front of me and stared into my eyes, his burning with a raging fire. His jaw unclenched and he looked like he was going to speak. He grabbed me roughly and pulled me into a rough kiss, I gasped and his tongue dove into my mouth eliciting a surprised moan as I was pinned flush against his body.

He tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled my head back so he could deepen the kiss as I clung to his shirt at his mercy. He growled and bit my lip and I groaned in pain as he yanked my head back and attacked my neck with nips and open mouthed kisses that turned into rough sucking. My knees went weak and his arm around my waist was the only thing keeping me off the floor as he marked up my neck.

"You are mine." He said with underlying rage as his lips brushed my ear. My eyes widened as his grip got tighter on my hip. When I came home around dinner time after spending my evening, night, and most of the day at the manor he was here pacing when I opened the door. I squealed and flailed as he threw me over his shoulder.

"J-Jason!" I cried out in shock and frustration. I hit him on the back. "Put me down!" His response was a slap on the ass making me squeak and jump. I reached as far as I could and slapped his ass in return making him chuckle, not the least bit bothered. I squealed in surprise as I felt him grab my ass in both hands as he moved towards the bed.

I thrashed and tried to kick him before the world shifted as I was tossed onto the bed and Jason climbed over me, looking at me like a predator does it's prey. He dragged me closer by my hips and as he glared down at me my heart raced in my chest.

"Were you enjoying yourself? Where did he touch you?" He asked in a husky voice filled with his anger and frustration. I couldn't hold back my gasp and the furrowing of my brows at being accused of sleeping with someone. He wasn't my boyfriend. And I truly hadn't been sleeping with someone.

I was about to deny it when his hand cupped my right breast and gave it a squeeze through my shirt. "Here? Or maybe," he grabbed my thigh, "here?" I shivered and began to try and push him away but his hold stayed firm on me. His heated gaze dared me to test his patience. "I didn't sleep with anyone. I stayed at a friends." His eyes almost glowed as he grew pissed. He grabbed me by my hair and crushed my lips in a rough kiss.

I took his shirt in my hands and tried to pull him closer as he intoxicated me with his touch. Somehow... when he was angry I always wanted to jump his bones. He only broke for air when my lungs burned with need. His rough kisses had very short breaks and went on for a long time. My arms wrapped around his strong broad shoulders as I pulled him closer to me while moaning into his possessive kiss. "Liar." He hissed a breath away from my lips while my lungs scrambled for air.

Before I could respond he kissed me senseless making me forget what I wanted to say. He pulled a squeak from my lips when he suddenly ripped my shirt from my body, destroying the material. I was left in my lacy white bra exposed to his touch and gaze. His mouth worked down my jaw, neck, collar bone, and along the tops of my breast to the edge of my bra. My fingers were tangled in his messy black hair as I arched beneath him and tried to stifle myself.

My head tossed back and I let out a surprised cry of pleasure as his lips captured my nipple after he'd unclasped my bra. He pulled it off of me and tossed it. I shivered feeling exposed as his eyes drank me up like a man does water after being in the desert. I tried to crawl away only for him to roughly pull me back by my hips. His mouth captured my nipple once more as he held me in place by my hips.