Part 2.

Camilla's POV
We arrive at Alejandro's house. It was so aesthetic and definitely passed the vibe. He had LED lights and it made it even better.
Alejandro: So you've never been here.
Camilla: Obviously.
Alejandro: Let me show you around.
I'm not gonna lie, Alejandro was a really cool person. His house was so comfortable. It's like i could live here.

Alejandro: Do you guys wanna play two truths and a lie?
Carlos: Sure i'll go first. My favourite colour is red, i've had 2 girlfriends this year, and i hate my sister.
Mattia: The lie is your favourite colour is red. Your favourite colour is blue!
Camilla: Haha very funny Matilda. My turn. I'm a junior in high school, i've never had a boyfriend, and my brother is older than me.
Alejandro: The lie is you've never had a boyfriend.
Mattia: No the lie is she's a junior in high school. She can't be in the same grade as us!
Camilla: Actually, Alejandro was right.
Mattia: You've had a boyfriend before? Woah! That's a shocker.
Camilla: You know what, I'll be back i'm going to the bathroom.

I stormed out of Ale's room. I couldn't handle Mattia's stupid remarks any longer. Why was he being so rude? Why wasn't my brother doing anything about it? I went into the bathroom and got on my phone. I noticed that i still had TikTok. I deleted that shit awhile ago. Why is it still on my phone? I open the app and scroll through it. I soon see someone who looks strikingly like Mattia. And Alejandro! And Alvaro! Wait.... I click on the profile and it was Mattia. O.M.G. I look at some more of his TikTok's and i'm gonna be honest, it made him look hot. He's mean as hell but, he looked hot as hell on TikTok. Wait a damn minute, what am i saying!? All of a sudden i hear a knock at the door.

Mattia: Hey can you hurry i need to make a toilet video.
Camilla: Hold up.
Mattia: What are you doing?
Camilla: None of your business!
Mattia: Sorry dang.
I look down at my phone and hover over the follow button. I didn't know if i wanted to follow him yet. But when somebody knocked on the door again, i got scared and my finger pressed follow. HOLY FUCK. I guess Mattia couldn't wait any longer because he barged into the bathroom.
Mattia: Now can you like leave!?
Camilla: Ok. I'll leave.
I walked out of the bathroom to see Alejandro and Carlos gone.
Camilla: Mattia where did Ale and Carlos go?
Mattia: To get some food.
Camilla: Ok good because i'm starving.

I went to sit on Ale's bed and get on tiktok some more when i hear my name being called. It was Mattia. I get up and go into the bathroom. As soon as i walk in, i see Mattia shirtless. I quickly cover my eyes.
Camilla: Omg put your shirt back on.
Mattia: Why? It was for a tiktok and it's kinda hot.
Camilla: Ok what do you want?
Mattia: Well you can uncover your eyes first.
I slowly put my hand down and Mattia was sitting in the bathroom counter.

Mattia: Well i just wanted you to know that, i know i can seem mean but that's just my personality tbh.
Camilla: Ok is that it?
Mattia: Actually no.
Camilla: Ok than what is it?
Mattia: I wanted to get to know you better. I mean, you are my best friends sister we have to get along at some point.
Camilla: Ok i'll go first. My name is Camilla Mai Lee, i'm 16 years old a junior, my favorite color is orange, i have one best friend her name is Nadia, English is NOT my first language, i play volleyball and soccer, and that's pretty much it.

Mattia: Woah how are we in the same grade? Your literally fun sized.
Camilla: I get called that all the time. By Carlos, random dick heads of the street-
Mattia: They wouldn't call you that if i was around. Only me and Carlos can call you that.
Wait why is he being nice again?
Camilla: I don't like anyone calling me that.
Mattia: That's too bad. And what do you mean English is not your first language? I never knew you or Carlos were anything other than white.
Camilla: Do i look white Mattia? Anyway, when me and Carlos were young, we didn't know english. We started speaking English when we were like 8.

Mattia: What's your first language?
Camilla: Italian.
Mattia: Your lying. Me too!
Camilla: Tbh your actually a nice person.
Mattia: What?
Camilla: I said that out loud?
He laughs.
Mattia: Yea no dip Vanilla. Can i have your number?
Camilla: Woah you were just straight forward with that question.
Mattia: Well sorry.
Camilla: Yea you can have my number. It (***-***-****)

Mattia: Ok thanks. Do you have TikTok?
Oh shit.
Camilla: Uhm- uh I- yea.
Mattia: What is it?
Fuck.
Camilla: C_amilla.mai.
Mattia: Ok... I followed you.
Camilla: O- ok.
Mattia: It says we were already friends. Wait, have you already been following me?
Camilla: Uh- what- uhm maybe.
I'm pissing myself what the FUCK.
Mattia: Oh. Well that's cool.

Carlos: We're back guys we got the- hold on what? Why are you two in here together and why is Mattia's shirt off?
Mattia: Chills it's nothing. I'm going to sleep. Night Carlos. Night Ale. Night fun sized Vanilla.
Alejandro: We bought food for nothing!?
Mattia: I'll eat in the morning.
He gets off the counter and walks into the living room and lays on the couch.
Alejandro: I ship them.
Carlos: Don't.
Camilla: Yea don't.
I grab a slice of Pizza and lay down on the other couch. I turn on the TV and started binge watching Stranger Things. My eyes started to get heavy and i slowly fell asleep.

TBC
this was longer than it was supposed to be.
1004 words