Part 3.

Camilla's POV
I woke up and i noticed i wasn't on the couch. I was in a guest room or something. I got up and started to go to the bathroom but i stepped on someone.
???: Ow!
Camilla: Holy shit! Sorry!
???: It's ok.
I recognised the voice. It was Mattia.
Camilla: Wait Mattia, why are you on the floor?
Mattia: I guess i fell asleep when i brought you in here.
Camilla: Wait, you brought me in here? Why? And why didn't you just sleep with me?
Mattia: I brought you in here because you looked uncomfortable on the couch and i didn't sleep with you because for one, we just met, and two, i didn't wanna wake you. And i kinda didn't want to leave you alone.
Camilla: Oh duh.

I continued into the bathroom. I found a spare toothbrush and decided not to take a shower because i didn't have a change of clothes. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Carlos.
Carlos: Let's go.
Camilla: Wait what happ-
Carlos: Let's go!
Camilla: Ok?
He grabbed my arm and shoved me into the car.
Carlos: Did you sleep with Mattia?
Camilla: No what-
Carlos: DID YOU SLEEP WITH MATTIA!?
Camilla: No i didn't fucking sleep with Mattia! I would never do that! I met him fucking yesterday!
Carlos: Yea but people believe in love at first sight you know!
Camilla: I can't believe you're bullshitting me like this. You know what happened in my past relationship. Why would you be questioning something like this?
Carlos: I just don't want you to get hurt again.
Camilla: Mattia doesn't even like me! I don't like him! Why would there be any connection between us?
Carlos: I just don't want you to get hurt, Cami!
Camilla: Fuck you Carlos. Hurry up and get me home.
Carlos: Camilla no-
Camilla: Hurry the fuck up or i will make you crash the fucking car.
Carlos: Fine.

He continued driving. I didn't know what the fuck was wrong with him. I didn't even like Mattia. We arrived at home and dad was still at work. I went upstairs to my room and buried my face into my pillow and started screaming. I was so frustrated. I then got a text.

Nadia💘:
Hey Cami. Do you wanna hang out today? My boyfriend, his friend, and another girl is gonna be there.

Camilla🥺: I mean, i guess i'll go. I'm really bored and i'm mad at my brother. He says that i'm not aloud to like one of his friends but i don't even like him. His friend did me a favor for my comfort.

Nadia💘: Awhh. We'll talk about. It kind of sounds like you like his best friend tho. 👀

Camilla🥺: I literally met him yesterday! Why is everyone saying that!?

Nadia💘: Haha. Sorry. I'm about to be on my way.

Camilla🥺: Ok. Love you bye!

Nadia💘: Love you more.

I went into the bathroom and went to take a shower. I put on the song No idea by Don Toliver and it was a vibe type of song. I washed my hair and then got out i dried myself off and but on a blue crop top with ripped jeans. I didn't put on any makeup because i really don't put makeup on so i just put on mascara. I then heard a beep from outside and i quickly run downstairs.

Carlos: Where are you going?
Camilla: Minding my own business unlike someone.
I walked out with an attitude. I wanted him to know that he can't run me and i'm my own person. I can like anyone i want even though i don't like Mattia. I walk up to the car and i see Nadia. I really couldn't see her boyfriend because he was in the drivers seat.

Nadia: Hey Cami! Get in.
???: That name sounds so familiar.
Camilla: Wait Ale is that you?
???: Yea! You didn't tell me that she was your best friend.
???: Oh hey fun sized!
Camilla: Mattia!? That's your boyfriends friend? I literally just hung out with them!
Nadia: Oh! So Mattia was the boy you were talking about?
Camilla: Nadia shut up.
I got into the back seat and there was a girl sitting by Mattia.

???: Hi omg you're so pretty!
Camilla: Uhm thanks?
???: I'm Jenna btw.
Camilla: I'm Cami.
Jenna: Your name is so pretty! 
Camilla: Thanks.
She was kind of loud and i could tell that no one really liked her.
Camilla: Where are we going anyway?
Nadia: To Mattia's house.
Mattia: And Plz don't mind my little brother.
Alejandro: No don't say that your brother is funny.
Mattia: He's annoying.
Camilla: So are you.
Mattia: Well at least i'm not fun sized.
Camilla: At least i'm not a giraffe.
Jenna: *gasp* Don't talk to my boyfriend like that!
Woah wait what!?
Mattia: We are not dating, Jenna!
Yep she's crazy.
Alejandro: Oh my god! Can you two stop flirting for 5 seconds!
Mattia and Camilla: We are not flirting!
Nadia: Omg y'all said that at the same time! What's next, kids!?
Alejandro: Everybody shut up or i'll crash this vehicle.
Camilla: Somebody is always talking about crashing something.

We eventually arrive at Mattia's house and the first person we see is his brother.
Luca: Hi.
Camilla: Hi. What's your name?
Luca: Luca.
(I honestly don't know his name all i know is his name has something like Luca in it.🤣)
Camilla: My name is-
Luca: I already know your name. Mattia talks about you 24/7.
Mattia: Ok Luca. Good bye.
He flips Mattia off and goes into his room.
Mattia: Sorry about him.
Mattia scratches the back of his neck and nervously laughs.
Camilla: It's fine.
He looks up at me. Directly into my eyes. I didn't notice how beautiful his eyes were until now.
Alejandro: You guys want- woah what are y'all doing?
Camilla and Mattia: Nothing.
Nadia: Alejandro they almost kissed! You ruined it.
Mattia: As if we were about to kiss.
Camilla: Yea that's ew.

Nadia: Guys there is a Party a day before school starts. Y'all wanna go?
Alejandro: So this party is tomorrow?
Nadia: Yep.
Alejandro: Ok i'll go.
Mattia: I'm down.
Jenna: Yea me too!!!
Mattia: What about you fun sized? You gonna go?
Camilla: I don't know.
Nadia: Come on Cami! Just go!
Camilla: Ok fine. But i'm not nursing any of you if y'all get drunk.
Nadia: Yayy!!

I laugh and start wandering around. It was 8:27 but i didn't care. Carlos would be fine without me. I walked into a room that looks like Mattia's room and it was decent. I sat on his bed and went through my camera roll. I don't know why. I just feel like it.
I was scrolling very far when i saw a picture of my mom. She was the most prettiest person in the world. We looked just alike. I started tearing up because of how much i miss her. I eventually started sobbing. I heard somebody open the door.
Mattia: Woah you ok?
I shove my phone under his pillow and wipe the tears from my face.
Camilla: Uh- uhm, yea. i'm ok.
I faked a smile which made me hurt even more. I started crying even more than i was before.
Mattia: Cami you ok?
He sits down beside me and put his arm around me.
Camilla: No. I'm really not, Mattia.
Mattia: What's wrong?
Camilla: I was going through my camera roll for no apparent reason and saw a picture of my mom.
Mattia: Oh is she....
Camilla: Yea.
I start to cry into his chest and he hugs me even tighter.
Camilla: Why are you being so nice anyway?
Mattia: People should be comforted when they're sad.
Camilla: Well thanks.
My phone started to buzz. I hope it's not Carlos. I pick it up and it's surprisingly not him. It's my ex. My abusive ex.

TBC
this is way to fucking long. and it's sloppy. do y'all like long stories or short ones?
1343 words