Part 16.

𝙷𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚜

𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒
𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 💎

Mattia's POV
I woke up and saw Camilla sprawled out, and cuddled into my cover. She looked so adorable. I was taken out of my trance when Jenna texted me.

Jenna: Hey baby. You going to homecoming with me today?

Mattia: Stop texting me. I don't want anything to do with you anymore.

Jenna: Keep saying that and i'll leak your nudes. Unless... you go to homecoming with me.

Mattia: I'm not doing that twice to Camilla.

Jenna: I guess everyone is gonna see your little ass dick.

Mattia: 7 inches isn't that bad. And stop trying to blackmail me because your jealous of Camilla. She's perfect.

Jenna: Perfect my ass. Now Mattia, if you don't wanna get exposed, go to hoco with me. Easy.

Mattia: Guess i'm gonna get exposed.

Jenna: Eh. Don't worry, baby. I'll find a way to get between you two.

Mattia: Yea ok.
|Read 12:27|

I sat my phone down and looked at Camilla. She was still sleep. I didn't want to wake her because today was gonna be a long stressful day.

Camilla's POV
I woke up and didn't see Mattia but my mind automatically fell in what today was. I was gonna find out was i homecoming queen or not.
Camilla: Mattia!
Mattia: Yes princess?
I blush at the name he called me. I liked that we were starting over. I just DO NOT want to get heartbroken again.
Camilla: I'm gonna call Ashley over because i need help with literally everything. Today has to be perfect.
Mattia: Ok. When do i get to see your dress?
Camilla: Uhm, i'm not sure yet. But you will.
He sighs and goes to Alejandro's house.

Ashley: I'm here! I also brought one of my closest friends, Vic.
Camilla: Hi Vic.
Vic: Hi! Ashley told me that you really don't wear makeup like that and she wasn't that good either so she asked me to do it for you.
Camilla: Aww. That's so nice of you. Do you know when the ceremony starts for homecoming queen?
Vic: It starts at 5:30 and the party starts at 7:00.
Camilla: Its 12:46. That gives me plenty of time
to get ready.

I go to take a shower and Mattia walked in.
Camilla: Hey. Thought you went to Alejandro's house?
Mattia: Oh um, i wanted to see you instead.
He laughed nervously and scratched his neck.
Camilla: Hmmm. Ok. I'm about to take a shower. May you leave out?
Mattia: But this is my bathroom.
Camilla: Guess you won't be seeing that dress.
Mattia: Okay, okay. I'll get out.
I smirk and shut the door as he walked out. He was acting kind of suspicious but i didn't say anything. I just wanted to focus on today.

TBC
tbh, i feel like this story is getting boring. 😐
488 words