Part 7.

Camilla's POV
We finally reach the party and i can already smell alcohol. I've actually never been the type to drink. I wasn't gonna start today either. I guess it was good to have a party before school because then i could get to know everybody.

Nadia: Ok first things first, i would like you to meet someone.
Camilla: Nadia you know i don't like meeting new people.
Nadia: Chill it's just one person.
Camilla: Ok.
She's walks me over to someone that looks strikingly familiar.
???: Oh hey Camilla!
Nadia: Oh that's good you two already know each other!
Camilla: Anthony!? What!? Nadia i need to have a word with you really fast.
I pull her aside into a space where nobody was at.

Camilla: Do you know who the fuck that is?
Nadia: Yea it's good old Anthony!
Camilla: No! He's abusive old Anthony! That's my ex! He abused me and threatened me!
Nadia: Well i have to tell you something.
Camilla: What?
Nadia: Me and him have been talking and i kind of like him.
Camilla: I'm sorry what!? Aren't you dating Alejandro!? He's perfect for you!
Nadia: Well he doesn't want to have sex with me and-
Camilla: Do you hear your self, Nadia!? He's an abusive coward! You better not date him!
Nadia: That's too bad. I'm calling it off with Alejandro and me and Anthony are gonna start dating.

I wanted to slap the shit out of her but i didn't i just walked out and went to find Mattia. I saw him sitting down talking with Ale.
Camilla: Guess who's here.
Mattia: Anthony?
Camilla: Yes! And also, Alejandro, your girlfriend is a bitch.
Alejandro: Isn't she your best friend?
Camilla: Not any fucking more. She's hooking up with Anthony.
His face dropped and Mattia grew mad.
Alejandro: Are you serious?
Camilla: Yea. She was like, i want you to meet someone and i was like ok. I saw it was Anthony and i pulled her aside and she told me she was gonna call it off with you.
Alejandro has tears in his eyes. He really cared about her. I go over to comfort him. He starts crying and it breaks my heart to see one of my friends like this. He looks up at me and i look into his eyes.
Alejandro: Thanks Cami.
Camilla: Any time.
He looks into my eyes and starts to lean in. I froze. I don't know what to do at this point.
Alejandro: I am so sorry for coming on to you like that. It's just-
Camilla: No it's fine. I understand. You just got out of a relationship that you're wanted to last and now you have mixed emotions.

Alejandro: Im just so sorry. I can't do that to Mattia.
Camilla: Wait what do you mean you can't do that to Mattia?
Alejandro: You don't know? He loves you. He talks about you all the time. Camilla this Camilla that.
Camilla: Really?
I start to get a bubbly feeling in my stomach. I feel myself blushing.
Camilla: Where did he even go?
Alejandro: To find Anthony.
Camilla: Oh no. He's gonna kill him!

I get up to go find Mattia and he's no where to be found. There was a lot a people and i could barely see. I went upstairs to see if he was up there but he wasn't. Then i felt an arm pull me into a bedroom. I really couldn't see who it was. It was really dark.
???: Finally i got you here alone. No ones worried about you. Not even Mattia. Now i how you all to myself.
Camilla: Anthony, can you just leave me alone!? Please! And what did you tell Mattia so he wouldn't be worried about me?
Anthony: I told him that you went to your house and hooked up with somebody else.
Camilla: Why are you doing this?
Anthony: I want you all to myself. No one else is aloud to have you.
Camilla: Anthony just please leave me alone! My life was starting to get better until you came along!
He started to walk closer to me.
Anthony: That's too bad.
Camilla: Aren't you and Nadia a thing?
Anthony: Yea. Of course. But she was just a distraction. I wanted to get over you but i just couldn't.
He came even closer to me.
Camilla: What are you gonna do to me?
I started backing up until i hit the wall.
Anthony: Is that even a question?

(⚠️RAPE⚠️)
He started to kiss my neck and it made me feel so uncomfortable. He then shoved two fingers into me making me scream.

Mattia's POV
I was on my way to Cami's house to confront her on hooking up with someone else. Why would she do that after everything i had done for her. Once i made it to her house. I knocked on the door and Carlos opened it.
Carlos: Oh. It's you.
Mattia: Is Camilla here?
Carlos: No i thought she was at the party.
Mattia: Oh my god.
Carlos: What? What happened to her?
Mattia: Anthony told me that she came here to hook up with somebody. I guess he lied.
Carlos: Yea! He lied so he could get into her pants! Let's go she could be hurt!
I quickly run out of the house and into the car and waited for Carlos to come out.
Carlos: You ready?
Mattia: Yea.
I drove as fast as i could back to the party.
Carlos: I guess you aren't a bad person after all.

Camilla's POV
⚠️RAPE; kind of⚠️
No one could her me screaming over the loud music. He pushed me onto the bed, unbuckling  his pants forced himself inside of me. I kept on screaming louder and louder and no one still didn't hear me. Until i heard the door open.
???: Get the fuck off of her!
Thank god. It was Mattia! I guess he figured Anthony lied. I felt the weight of Anthony get pulled off of me and I started crying.
Mattia: It's ok. I'm here. Don't cry.
I could her punches being thrown at Anthony.
Camilla: Carlos?
Carlos: Yea it's me. I came with him.
Camilla: Can someone please take me home? I don't wanna stay here any longer.
Carlos: Take her home and i'll call the cops.

Me and Mattia leave the party and decided to walk. It was silent. Our hands were so close together. He grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers.
Camilla: Thanks for helping me out tonight.
Mattia: No problem. Seeing you cry really made me wanna cry but one of us had to stay strong right?
Camilla: Yea.
We made it to my front door.
Camilla: Well this is my stop.
We let go of each other's hands and i hug him.
Camilla: Carlos was wrong about you. You're actually a genuine person.
Mattia: Thanks.
I kiss him on the cheek. He started blushing nervously.
Camilla: Bye Mattia.
Mattia: Bye Cami.

I open the door to see my dad standing there.
Dad: Cami i saw that! He looks like a nice young boy.
Camilla: Thanks dad. He really is.
Dad: I'll have to meet him one day. Have a man on man talk with him.
I laugh and go upstairs. Tonight was a crazy night. I was kind of scarred and kind of happy because Mattia finally isn't an asshole anymore. I take a shower and set an alarm for 6:00 tomorrow.

TBC
yo, this chapter was crazy💀💀
1255 words