Part 19.

ℰ𝓎ℯ𝓈 𝒷𝓁𝓊ℯ, 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝓉𝒽ℯ
𝒶𝓉𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒸

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓂 𝒢ℴ𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒹ℴ𝓌𝓃,
𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ  𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒾𝒸🌊

MATTIA'S POV
Camilla: Make. Me.
I know she was drunk. I know Jenna kissed me and she got mad. I know she kissed Hayden. I didn't care tho. I put my hand on her inner thigh making her wince. I slide my hand into her thin underwear, still gripping on tightly to the steering wheel. I rubbed her clit with my middle finger making her squirm at the touch of my cold fingers. I then push my finger inside of her spelling the word COCONUT. I add another finger making her moan and arch her back. I kept thrusting my fingers inside of her until we came to a red light. I took my fingers out and put them into my mouth. I smirked as i looked at her, knowing i had her in control now.
Mattia: We'll finish this at home, mamas.

3rd Person POV
Camilla and Mattia finally made it home and they greeted Mattia's mom when they walked in. Mind you, Camilla is still drunk.
Mattia's Mom = MM
MM: Hey Mattia and Camilla.
Mattia: Hey mom.
MM: What's wrong with Camilla?
Mattia: Oh she doesn't feel good.
MM: Hope you feel better Cami.
Mattia: Oh she will.

They both rush upstairs and as soon as Camilla shut the door, Mattia attached his hand around her neck, automatically making her moan. He starts kissing her roughly, biting her bottom lip. They sit down on his bed while she straddled his lap and moved her hips around, making Mattia moan. She started unbuttoning Mattia's shirt when Ashley walked in.
Ashley: Wassup! Why didn't you come- OH SHIT! my bad. i'll leave.
She walks out.

MATTIA'S POV
Camilla's gets off of me and starts to walk away but i grab her arm.
Mattia: Where are you going?
Camilla: To the bathroom. Can you come with me? I need help taking off my makeup.
Mattia: Yea of course.
I help her to the bathroom. She sits on the sink. I grab a towel and use soap and water.
Camilla: Tia?
Mattia: Yea Cami?
Camilla: You know i love you a lot right?
Mattia: Yea.
Camilla: Why did you have to cheat on me?
Mattia: Baby, i promise i didn't. She kissed me.
Camilla: Promise Tia?
Mattia: I promise, Cami.
She smiles. I finish taking off the rest of her makeup and help her change out of her clothes. We walk back to my room and she lays on my bed, instantly falling asleep.
Mattia: I love you, Camilla Mai Lee.

TBC
i'm so sorry this took 4ever. i went christmas shopping and like kinda went off😗✌🏽 also sorry it's short
453 words