Part 6.

Camilla's POV
Mattia: I guess i'll get going so i can get ready for the party.
Camilla: Ok. Here's your hoodie.
Mattia: Nah. You keep it. It looks better on you.
He winks and i blushed. Oh my fuck. Feelings caught alert. FEELINGS CAUGHT ALERT.

I run into the bathroom and got into the shower. The whole time, my mind was on how this party was gonna go. Was Mattia gonna hook up with some other girl knowing i like him? Was Anthony gonna be there? Most importantly, would Carlos be there? We haven't talked since yesterday. That dream i had, change my ways toward Carlos. What if it was true? Was he actually gay? I would support him and all but like, why didn't he tell me in the first place instead of telling me not to hang out with Mattia? I decided to talk to him before i got dressed.

Camilla: Hey Carlos.
Carlos: Oh hey Cami.
He didn't sound very thrilled.
Camilla: I wanted to talk to you about something.
Carlos: Oh no. Is it Mattia?
Camilla: No, Carlos. I wanted to ask why do you care so much if i date Mattia or like Mattia?
Carlos: Well, he's not a good person.
Camilla: Here we go again.
Carlos: He cheated on that girl Jenna, he's probably gay, and he's a bad influence.
Camilla: Mattia is not gay and also he isn't a bad influence. And why would he ever cheat on Jenna?
Carlos: That's the love talking sweetie. He's gonna get what he wants. Then he'll leave. Just like he did to Jenna.
Camilla: I actually believe your gay for Mattia.
Carlos: What!? Are you psycho!?
Camilla: Yea i'll ask him about that Jenna stuff. And didn't you date that Jenna girl for a short period of time and i didn't get to know her?
He went quiet.
Camilla: Mhmmm yea. That's what i thought.
I walked out of his room and texted Mattia.

Texts:
Vanilla🍦: Hey Mattia. Can i ask you something?

Mattia 🚽🥺: Sure.

Vanilla🍦: Have you ever dated that girl Jenna?

Mattia🚽🥺: Yea. Why?

Vanilla🍦: Carlos said you cheated on her. Is that true.

Mattia🚽🥺: No he's lying. He doesn't want me around you. He's just mad because she cane to me to get over him and then went right back to him which means she cheated on me soooo.

Vanilla🍦: Ohh ok. Thanks for clearing that up. See you later.

Mattia🚽🥺: ok you too bye.💘

The heart. Oh my fucking god. I look at the time and it's 4:57. Woah. Time goes by pretty fast. I put on a light pink dress with pink vans (i don't do hills. sorry pooh🥰) and put on more makeup that i usually do. I take Mattia's hoodie. Just in case it gets cold. I then get a text from Nadia.

Texts
Nadia💘: Hey you ready?

Camilla🥺: Yea i'm kinda nervous too.

Nadia💘: Don't be! It's gonna be fun. Just don't trust everyone.

Camilla🥺: Ok! See you in about a half an hour.
Read.

I was actually really excited. I've never been to a real party before.

Time skip:
6:45

I gathered all of my stuff together and went downstairs.
Camilla: Bye dad. I'm leaving for a party.
Dad: Ok sweetheart. I'm off to work. See you later. Love you.
Camilla: I love you too dad.
We both exit out at the same time.
Nadia: Hey Camilla! Get in or we'll be late!
I open the door to the backseat and there was no room. I was for sure not about to sit on the floor or in the trunk.
Camilla: Where am i supposed to fit?
Alvaro: Anywhere. You don't see me complaining. I have to sit in Roshaun's lap.
Mattia: Just sit in my lap. It's not that hard.
Kairi: Yea not yet.
Everybody started ooooing and i blushed really hard.
Camilla: Fine i'll sit on his lap.

Jenna looked pissed. But why would she? She cheated on Mattia. (Jenna really isn't a bad person it's just for the story)
We finally made it to the party and i could already tell that this wasn't gonna be a normal party.

TBC
any suggestions? comment plz!
704 words