Part. 20

Camilla's POV

I woke up to the sight of Mattia and smiled. He was looking down on me but i had a bad headache. And stomachache.
Mattia: Good morning Cami.
Camilla: Morning Mattia.
Mattia: Do you remember anything from last night?
Camilla: I certainly do not.
Mattia: Oh. Well, just to let you know, you were really drunk.
Camilla: Yea. I kinda feel nauseous right now.
I gag but i don't throw up. I quickly get from under the covers with Mattia and ran into his bathroom. I started throwing up. Not just regular throw up. It was red. Like blood red.

Mattia: Aw Cami are you ok- oh my fuck why is it red!?
Camilla: Mattia i don't fucking know!
I threw up some more and my chest started burning.
Camilla: Mattia c-call the a-ambulance.
Mattia: I'd rather not.
Camilla: Wait what!? Why!? Mattia, don't do this. Please. I- I don't wanna die! I'm only 16.
Mattia: I am so sorry Camilla. I didn't mean for it to be like this.
He exits the bathroom and blocks me from getting out. I start to bang on the door and scream as loud as i can. I touch my nose and it was bleeding. My vision was going blurry and i kept coughing. Coughing up blood. Next thing i knew, i couldn't breathe. At this point in time, i realised what was happening. I was dying. I had been poisoned at the party. By whom? I don't even know. The only person it could've been was... DEMI!

That's it pooh. Or y'all want a season 2? I know this probably isn't adding up but you'll see after i finish season 2 with Demi😈
287 words