chapter 3

"When the sun hits my skin its a instant glow." 🍫✨

Ariel's pov

honestly, i dont know how i feel its like this feeling when you look at someone and you get like this feeling in your stomach.. i dont know what it is.

i open the door to my house and ask Jordan "Jay, what is this feeling ?".

she looks at me "what do you mean ?".

"its like this urge to be around that boy and i really didnt even talk to him" i said flopping down on the couch.

"you probably like him" she said going into the kitchen.

yea...probably i think to myself.

after 2 hours of hanging out with Jordan she had to go home because of an family emergency.

so its just me, i go upstairs change out of my outside clothes and into something more comfortable like a onesie.

i look at myself in the mirror and shake my head.

"god why...!" i yelled but not too loudly.

i walk to my window sill and i still see the U-haul is gone, the must've been done settling in.

then i hear the door bell, and my mother come out her room.

"ohhh hi" i can hear her say.

"hi,im new around the area and i wanted to introduce..." i overhear the conversation.

"ARIEL, COME" i hear my mother scream.

"here goes nothing..."

i walk down the stairs and to the doorway of where my mother was standing.

"yea..." i get cutoff by the fine figure in front of me. 

"this is Debbie, and her son kevin" my mom says.

"oh yes, we met before" debbie said.

"yea....we did..." i say staring behind her.

"Wassup ma" he says and smiles.

OH MY GOODNESS his voice is like everything and then the little smile he gave just made me feel way worse than what i already do.

i give a slight smile back but continue to look at him.

he looks at me, and i look away at the floor, i could feel his eyes on me.

why is he staring at me..?
why would i even ask myself that question, i know why hes staring at me...because im a creature of so sort ...that is the same stare the people at school give me.

"mother, im sorry but i have homework to do so imma head upstairs" i say turning my back.

"thats fine" she says.

"do you guys want to come in so we can talk some more" my mother invited.

"no thats fine, we have other people to go to so we should be on our way" i hear.

thank god because i didnt want him in my house after that...

i walk back to upstairs and i hear tapping at my window...

oh ! to hell with this...

why is he here i cannot talk to him right now.