chapter 7

a/n: i wish my bestfriend would read that quote and understand it and know that she is not perfect, nobody's perfect. it hurts everyday when she doesn't understand that her flaws is what makes her. so remember stop trying to want to be like someone else be they have something you don't, god only made one you and no one else can be you like you.

Ariel's pov

it's been a week since, that kiss with kevin, and it feels like he's been avoiding me ever since, i dont know why but it does.

"Man, this nigga better not be playing with my bestfriend's heart or i will-" Jordan starts before i cut her off

"Jay dont even waste ya time on him, i mean i should've known this was gonna happen, look at me" i say walking to the kitchen to grab a snack.

"yes, look at you, a bad ass bitch who's still breathing, he's an asshole for that, but don't worry about him right now focus—" she says before i cut her off.

"Jay- i have to uh- call you back.." i say.

"arie–" she says before i ended the call.

"why are you here ?" i say looking at kevin's back.

"honestly i dont even know" he says turning around.

"maybe lets start with the fact that, you avoid me ALL week for something so stupid" i say trying not to yell.

did i really mean that the kiss was stupid ?

No.

"im sorry okay, i didn't want it to be awkward or something, i didn't want our friend thing to end because of a mistake" he said walking closer to me

mistake ?

did he really think that the kiss was a mistake ?

"i want us to start new..if that's okay with you"

i nodded my head

i couldn't get this thought out of my head.

did he really think that the kiss was a mistake ?

"it wasn't..." i started

but then i stopped

"was it really a..." i started again

he looks at me..

"a what ?" he said

"nothing...forget it"i turn around before i started to cry

"you can see yourself out..." i say walking slowly up the stairs

kevin's pov

i saw her trying to hold back her tears, did i do something wrong ?

"you can see yourself out" she says to me and walks up the stairs

"ariel..?" i say which caused her to stop

"did i do something?" i say

"no...no, not at all" she says and continues to walk up the stairs

i check my phone and i see a notification from kendall

- text messages -

kendall- babe where are you, ive been standing outside your house for the longest and you're mom said you wasnt there.

me- ill be there.

- end of messages -

with that i walk out of the house and across the way to mine.

Ariel's pov

i decided that i wasn't going to cry over someone that doesnt care about me as much as i do for them.

so why waste my tears

i go outside to get some air, and to think.

i sit the stoop of my porch.

but i see something that i wish i never seen.

it was kevin and kendall walking out of his house and then kiss each other.

not thinking twice i walk over there in front of his face not caring for kendall being in front of him.

"you say you want to start fresh huh...?" i say talking in his face but not yelling so much because im not like that.

"well maybe don't kiss me and tell me how beautiful i am and then avoid me because you have a girlfriend kevin and not tell me." i say pointing to kendall in back of me

"excuse me but whoever you-" kendall started but i cut her off.

"i hope you have fun with....her" i said looking at her up and down and walked away.

of course he was going to choose her over me ...and i know why, its cause im a freak and i look like this.

honestly im done with this.

a/n: 💛✨