chapter 10

ariel's pov

i thought kevin was gonna take me out to eat, but instead he drove which felt like hours..to this beautiful water fall.

"kevin i just-" i said lost for words at the sight.

"i know , i thought it was pretty cool too, and the way the sunlight shines on ya skin makes it a hundred times beautiful and better ma" he said and stared right into my eyes.

"i love you ariel, and i will never stop loving you...no matter what, i will always be here and nothing could change that" he said holding me by my hands and licking his lips.

"i love you too kevin, always and forever, through thick and thin" i said back to him.

he starts to walk closer to me and the soft lips that i fell in love with starts to kiss mine and we move in sync, it kisses hard and passionately and grips my waist like it was a goodbye kiss or something.

he moves back and then he smiles and leans over the edge of the bar with his hand folded on the edge.

"ari, you know i would never do anything to hurt you right ?" he says and his head turns towards me.

"yea.." i say a little confused and fidgeting with me hands.

"okay, as long as you know" he said.

"now, are you ready to go eat" he said grabbing my hand and leading the way to the car.

he seemed kind of off like he didn't want to go on this date... but i was having the best time of my life.

- end of the day -

we both laugh at something we was talking about earlier that happened and he started coming closer again and kissed my forehead.

"ariel, will you be my girlfriend ?" he says and pushes some of my hair back and cupping my face.

i almost die right then and there.

"yes,yes, hell yes" i say and i hug him.

"i love you so much" i say in the neck of his shirt.

"i love you too" he says back.

"can you stay over" i asked and he looked at me.

"oh- um i have to take care of something.." he says and kisses me again.

"but ill see you later okay ?" he says and walks away.

wow that was strange but i cannot wait to tell jordan about what just happened.

i find my keys and unlock the door, then i walk in up the stairs to my room and close the door.

i call jordan.

"Jay you wouldn't believe what happened !!" i said excitedly.

she smiled and then said "kevin asked you out" i nodded.

there was a huge bang at the door and i looked at the phone.

"hol up i be back" i say and she said "aight".

i walk downstairs and open the door then i see nothing until two men, come from the side of the door and cover something over my head, i tried to scream and kick but nothing was working.

i get thrown into the back of the van and my hands get tide up.

i hear voices but this one familiar voice shocked the fuck out of me...

"did you get her ?" i heard the familiar voice say.

"yea, now what ?" the other person said.

"drive".

and it was kevin ....!!

a/n: this book is OFFICIALLY COMPLETED !!! love you all 😝💓