Epilogue

Epilogue

Well i guess it's time for the end of the story. Well this story. But their lives do go on. Patton and Logan end up getting married seven years after they finish highschool. Logan becomes a successful professor, Patton becomes a vet. They adopted two puppies named Arlo and Ruff and a baby bluebird.

Dee and Remus never get married in the traditional way. But their closest friends and family did go to it a year after. The informal wedding i mean. They end up adopting a little girl named Tasha. Remus is the full-time Dad and Dee was once the president.

Thomas, Joan, and Valery become the most famous people on youtube and are highly successful. They foster over 10,000 different animals and change the world for the better.

Roman and Virgil break up when Virgil moves to London for College and Roman goes to Canada. While in Canada Roman studied the arts but came back when he was offered an actual acting career. Virgil studies literature but rushes home when Kendra gets sick 3 years into studying. After her death he and Arie stop contacting the outside world and write. They wrote a total of 20 books in four years. 15 of them were children's books and the other 5 were graphic novels.

The two met again at Logan and Patton's wedding. They started out slowly and it took five years before they got married. I would tell you more but I think that's for a later story-

Oh wait how do i know this all? Because i'm the author.