Chapter Six: I am...?

After making out under the moonlight last night, Charasuke walked me home to my apartment.

And of course, he didn't left without a chaste kiss on my lips and a sweet goodnight.

I blushed madly.

After he was out of sight, I plumped down on my bed while smiling like an idiot. I looked at the clock: 2:34 am.

Ugh.

He really kept me busy with all those kisses huh? Remembering the way his tongue effortlessly slid inside my lips and roamed my mouth while stroking my hair earlier, just made me want to squeal like an idiot.

God.

He was such an amazing kisser!

And the fact that, he was my first kiss too made me want to melt!

Before, I vowed to myself that my first kiss will be reserved for Sasuke. I feel guilty all of a sudden. Like, I cheated on him, even if we're not even together?

Tsk. Just great..

But hey...

Technically, Charasuke is Sasuke right!? Even if he's only an AU person, he's still him! Then that means...

OMG.

"My first kiss is Uchiha Sasuke!!!"

I yelled and grinned ear to ear.

I know it's kinda stupid, but if you look at the facts, it's true! All my fairytale dreams, are finally coming to reality! Well, even if it's a little different from what I expected it to be.

But that doesn't matter!

I kissed Sasuke!

Um.. Okay, Charasuke. But him and Sasuke are still the same person!

Ah hah! Take that MISS PIGGY!!

But recalling back that moment, made me feel something.. weird.

Because, I really didn't want to kiss him in the first place. And so, after he told me how he feels for my AU self in their world, I felt a bit of..

Pity?

Sympathy?

Understanding?

Anywho, whatever that feeling is, it made me want to kiss him and comfort him.

I know he's a pervert. I know he acts like a total desperate stalker fanboy, but remind you, I was like that before.

Ahem. Except for the pervert part of course!

I was Sasuke's fangirl back then too. I always did my best, scratch that, everything so the he can notice my never-ending affection for him. So, I guess I can relate with Charasuke.

And knowing that, made me sad.

Wait!

Why am I sad?! Is it because I feel his pain? Is it because, I misunderstood him before?! Argh! This is giving me a headache!

But, I can't blame him for acting this way towards me though.

Remember when Madara brought us to their world? I was so all fangirly to the fact that Sasuke there, a.k.a. Charasuke, gave me a rose and finally cared for me.

It was all that I wanted.

Him.

Sasuke...

Tsk. Enough about him! In this world, in this real world, he'll never like me! Never!

So, I guess now, I need to focus more on me and Charasuke's relationship cause it's really-

What The Hell?

WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!??!?!??!?!?!

KAMI!

Don't tell me that I'm....

Is it possible???

....For Charasuke?!

I am...?

~