Chapter Twenty: Reunion, Revelation?

"Hey forehead girl! Can you please pass the souce?"

I rolledy eyes at Ino's childish personality. And of course, I didn't just passed the bottle of oyster source, but I threw it at her.

BOINK.

"OUCH! Damn you Sakura!!"

I laughed as the others continued what they were doing after I pissed off that pig. Really, it is still a mystery for me why we are still friends...

Oh well,

Me and Konoha 12 decided to have a little get together with our senseis. And yeah, it has been like, one hour ago and still our ever-so early sensei didn't show up yet.

How punctual..

"Hahaha! And yeah, remember when you fell from that tree?! That was hilarious, dattebayo!!"

I sighed. "Naruto, can't you just keep your voice down a bit?" I tried to kindly ask. He looked at me with a questioning look, "What?! You were saying something Sakura-chaaaan!?!"

I face-palmed.

"Nothing! I said you're an idiot.." I whispered the last line to myself as TenTen beside me giggled.

"Hey! I heard that!"

*sigh* typical Naruto..

He then went back to talking/screaming to Kiba. I averted my eyes to the rest. Ino and Shikamaru were bickering about, um... troublesome things, I guess? Hinata was quietly eating her sushi; TenTen and Neji were talking. Shino was being Shino. Chouji was eating like he never eatin his whole life; Rock Lee was... ew.

Winking at me.

Sai, who we just pulled to sit down with us with Yamato-sensei, was just being...er... hard to describe. Creepeh?

Our former senseis minus Kakashi-sensei were having their own conversation; and Sasuke and Charasuke, were still glaring at each other. Weired..

Me? Well, just describing nonsense with what I oberserved, to you guys.

"Hey guys!"

We were all surprised as Charasuke exclaimed while standing up. What's his problem? He smirked for a minute before speaking..

"Do you guys... um.. Want me here?"

My eyes widened. W-What the heck is he talking about? I saw the others bowed their heads and looked away.

Charasuke looked frustrated.

It has been one week and five days since we were informed about the ritual thingy to get him back to the AU.

And I'm guessing, he and Sasuke still haven't decide yet..

"A-Answer me... ANSWER ME!"

All of us were taken aback. All speechless of what to say. What's happening to him?

He turned to Naruto. "Hey buddy, you want me here right instead of Sasu-cake, right?"

Naruto gulped and nervously laughed. "H-Haha.. yeah, about that. Look, Charasuke.. I.." he looked at everybody else and sighed.

"Charasuke... you belong to the AU." He said.

My heart beated fast as I saw the expression on his face.. hatred. He then balled his hands to fists and forced a fake smile.

"No. You all want me here.. right? Ino?" The drama queen only looked down with sad eyes. "Kiba, bro?" but Kiba walked away with Akamaru.

Charasuke frowned. "TenTen, Hinata, girls, come on?" But both only stayed silent as the other only just sipped some tea. "..Neji?" the said man bravely shooked his head and walked away.

Making Sasuke's AU self more angry.

"Anybody?! Lee, Chouji, Senseis?!"

He yelled once more but no one answered him, the answer he wanted to here. He then turned to me, and to my surprise, he had his Sharingan activated.

"Sakura.. you want me here... right?"

This time, even Sasuke who was his usual silent self, looked at me. Heck, all of them did! What the hell is this, hotseat?!

I know I love Charasuke...

But I can't loose Sasuke too..

They say to follow your heart,

But where? Oh, where does your heart goes when it splits into two?

I sighed and debated with myseelf for minute. "Yes, Charasuke.. I do want you here." All of them, except the two Uchihas looked shocked at what I said.

I gulped and continued,

"..But Naruto's right. You don't belong here. You belong to the Alternate universe. You belong to your Sakura.." I said and walked towards him.

"B-But..."

"Charasuke-kun, I love you. I do, believe me.. but this is wrong. You belong to another me, the other me that's probably waiting for you there. You belong to her in that world.. and because, I belong to...him." I looked at Sasuke and smiled.

He bowed his head, which casted shadows on his eyes. I placed my hand on his cheek, but he slapped it away and walked out...

~