Chapter Sixteen: Counting Days!

Sasuke's POV

As we finished walking Sakura home, which was in a very awkward silence, I decided to head home myself, well, that was before an idiot grabbed my arm and pulled me in an alley.

I turned to Charasuke and glared.

"What the heck is your problem?!" I asked and pry my arm out of his grasp. He glared at me with the same intensity, Sharingan activated, indicating intense emotion from within.

"You are my problem!"

He snapped at me. I rose and eyebrow in a questioning manner. "How on Earth did I became your problem, huh?"

He was shaking in anger, I can see the way his fists are now bleeding. He looked around and replied, "Let's not take it here. There are too many damn people." He then leaped and headed towards the Team 7 training grounds. I smirked and soon followed suit.

><><

He stopped at the middle of the grassy ground and turned to me. He had a killing aura that screams my name.

Tsk.

"Baka, just tell me what do you want already. Don't be such a drama queen, Ino already claimed that title." I teased and heard him chuckled darkly.

Is he going crazy or something?

"Sasuke, all I want is a life with her. All I want is Sakura, and you know it!!"

"Yeah. Okay, so?"

He then bowed his head, causing shadows to cast on his eyes. God, now I know why so many people are afraid of me when I did that horror face on TV.. -__-'

"She already confessed her love to me, you know that?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You're lying."

"Want a bet?"

I growled. She already loves him?! Damn it! Kishimoto never even intended this crappy story to happen!!

(Misty: Hey! This is my story duckass!)

Sorry Writer-chan.

Anyway,

Sakura, cannot love him. Period.

"Shut the F*ck up before I kill you, Cinderella." I snapped. Whether what he said is true or not, he has to go. He smirked at me, mockingly which made me want to jab a Chidori straight at his heart to finish this alternate insanity.

And that is exactly what I'm going to do.

"Don't even think about that, Sasuke."

"Hn. Why should I give a damn about what you say?" I snap while sending chakra to my hand.

"If you kill me, then, two worlds will crumble and be destroyed. Knowing that both can never be balanced again with the lost of one needed Uchiha." He reminded. I huffed and stopped the chakra flow.

"Good. Now, since we both don't want to be the one thrown into the alternate universe, then let me give a suggestion." He calmly stated and sat on a log.

I eyed him closely. "Hn. What suggestion?"

"Let's make the others decide who, since our little Sakura couldn't."

Sakura?

"What do you mean?" I asked, completely confused.

"I mean, that's the problem Sasuke. Sakura confessed her love to me earlier, but as I was pursuing her to make you the one to be assigned to the AU, she said that she loves us both." There was a bit of annoyance in his voice at which I smirked.

She still loves me.

"So?"

"So, I was going to suggest, that we make the others decide. Whoever gains the most trust of people here in the village within 14 days, will stay. While the other one, the un-needed one, should accept his loss and volunteer to be one thrown into the alternate world."

I sighed and thought about it. Well, his solution is the best option for our situation right now but...

Can I gain the trust of my comrades?

I know I'm still not at good terms with them, but there's nothing wrong in trying right? Afterall, we did grew up together and I was once the most respected student during the Academy days.

And, if I win this, my life would be at peace again. Sakura will be mine..

14 days.

"What do you say?"

"I accept."

So, it's me VS. Charasuke..

Who do you think will win?

~