Chapter Ten: Fight!!

It was yet another morning in Konohagakure.

Sakura yawned and fluttered her emerald eyes open to the glory of the morning.

She sat up, and stretched like a cat. She then gazed out of her fairly large window. Ah... what a beautiful day!

Children playing hide-and-seek, blue birds chirping melodically while trying to feed their youngs, thin white clouds landscapping the background, and most of all, an Uchiha smirking at her from outside the window. Truly, it is a-

Wait up.

AN UCHIHA SMIRKING AT HER FROM OUTSIDE THE WINDOW!??!?!?!?!

"CHARASUKE!!!!"

She shouted in total anger and threw her pillow at him. Unfortunately for Charasuke, the window was open.

"Gah! Sh*t! What was that for?!"

He yelled in pain while entering through her apartment's open window. Sakura immediately rushed to his side and gently placed her hands on his head.

Soothing the pain she made earlier. "Sorry! Charasuke, I didn't mean to! It's just that, you startled me with your presence, and I-" she was soon cut off when a pair of lips crashed onto hers.

He was kissing her.

Her eyes were wide as saucers while her cheeks were tinted red from the embarrassment.

The raven smirked in between the kiss, even if she didn't responded yet. He then pulled away and leaned his forehead on hers. A sincere smile gracing it's way on his face.

"C-Charasuke! What on Earth-!"

"I think I love you, Sakura-chan."

H-He said w-what!?!?!?

'OMG. He said he loves us!!!!!!'  %>_<%

He Inner squealed while her exterior is as red as tomato now.

"A-Ah... C-Come again?? I-I think I didn't hear y-you correct-"

"I said I love you, Sakura. Seriously."

Sakura Haruno, CANNOT believe what she is hearing.. Yes, Charasuke revealed before that he loves her, better yet 'yelled' his love for her, but this time is different.

He was serious.

No mischeivous smirks,

No raping gazes,

No evil smiles.

Nothing.

Just pure sincerity.

And of course, which made her ask,

"Are you sure?????"

He shrugged and answered,

"Yes, I am."

"No kidding???"

"No."

"Do you promise???"

"Yes, I promise."

"No joke???"

"No, I am not joking around. Sakura, what-"

"Are you really, really sure?????"

"Yes, I damn am! Sakura-chan, wha-!"

"Are you REALLY, really, really sure, Charasuke-kun??????"

"Fvck yes! Now-"

"Do you, Uchiha Charasuke, Uchiha Sasuke's AU, promise to tell me the truth, only the truth and nothing but the truth????"

(-_-b)

Charasuke sweat dropped.

"SAKURA, YES! I LOVE YOU, SERIOUSLY! YOU DON'T NEED TO ASK ME A THOUSAND TIMES!! EVEN I CAN'T TAKE THAT ANNOYING ATTITUDE OF YOURS!!!!"

Instantly, Sakura frowned.

"So I'm annoying, even to you, huh?"

Charasuke panicked when hearing her response. "N-No! No! Sakura, look, sweetheart, baby, I love you. You don't annoy me! I was just a little pissed off, that's all!"

Knock. Knock.

Sakura walked out of her room and  towards the front door without even listening to the Uchiha's pleas.

She opened the door and nearly choked on air on what she saw. She could have sworn her eyeballs poped out of their sockets the moment she saw,

"S-S-Sasuke?!?!?"

He was standing there, smiling?! Oh God, don't tell me it's the end of the world!?!

He had a, b-bouquet of roses?!?!?

The heck!?

"Sakura, we need to talk-"

"Hey Saku-chan! Come on, honey! Don't do this to me, especially when I just confessed my eternal love to you! I'm sorry, I was just on my manly period-- Sasuke?"

Charasuke paused when he saw who was in front of her door.

He glared. "What are you doing here?"

Sasuke, in return smirked and answered calmly, "Visiting my female teammate, what else? The question is, what are you doing here?"

Charasuke growled. So he wants to play it that way, huh?

"Oh nothing," he then snaked his arm around Sakura's waist and casually added, "Just asking Sakura to go on a date with me."

This time, it was Sasuke's turn to glare daggers at him. "Hn. Funny, because I was just about to do the same." He then grabbed her arm.

Sakura, on the other hand, blushed like mad man.

'Oh my! We have two hotties, on the left and on right, holding us together so firm and tight~!'

*^O^*

Inner, stop singing!

(tune of All Of Me:) 'What would I do without their hard abs, driving me in and both l-'

WTF?! Shut the hell up!!!!!

'Oooh.. Two is better than one~!'

F*CK! SHUT UP INNER!

'Okay, okay. Sheesh.'  -_-

There. Much better. Readers, do not and I repeat DO NOT, read what she is saying! She is crazy... and perverted. I'm actually ashame of her being my Inner, and--

'It's getting hot in here, so hot! So let's take off all their clothes~!'

≧﹏

ARGH!!!!! To be continued! Until I kill my Inner!!!

To Be Continued...