Chapter Seventeen: Day One!

Dedicated to: YukiSakura647

--

"Charasuke, can you please stop staring at me like that?!"

I yelled with irritation as the said man grinned.

"Why?" He asked me. We were now in a coffee shop near Ichiraku's for breakfast. I rolled my eyes.

"Just stop it. It's like, you want to rape me or something!!!"

True, his gaze told it all. And for me, it said "Hey, you look so sexy today! *Wink" and it's really annoying! Ew.

"Well, great minds think alike but dirty minds work together, huh babe?" *wink*wink*

I blushed deep scarlet red.

"YOU PERVERT!!! SCREW YOU!!"

"When and where baby?"

"CHA!"

BONK!

"Oow... Damn it! My girl really knows how to pack punch!" He weakly laughed while holding his head. I huffed. Good for him.

Just then, I saw Sasuke and Naruto walking on the sidewalk, "Hey guys!" I called them. They turned their heads, and the blonde smiled at me. "Hi Sakura-chan!" He greeted and ran towards me. Sasuke glared at Charasuke and followed his bestfriend short behind.

"Hn."

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" I asked them. Sasuke took a seat next to me and securely put his arm on my shoulder as Charasuke mouthed him something. He was sitting next to Naruto across of us. I again, blushed.

"Well, nothing much.. I just dragged Teme no. 1 to the ramen shop!" Naruto answered.

"Hey Naruto," Charasuke called him.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna hang out with me later, buddy? You know, a BFF bonding time?" He asked with a smile.

Naruto shook his head politely. "Nah. I already spend enough time with my bastard of a friend!!" Charasuke frowned at that. Sasuke smiled.

( Sasuke: 1 Charasuke: 0 )

Tsk. Boys..

"So, what are you and Sakura-chan doing here? Have a date or something?"

"N--" I was about to answer when again, my blonde teammate gasped and exclaimed. "Damn it!! Speaking of date, I almost forgot about Hinata-chan!!!" He then ran off leaving me with two Uchihas.

I sweatdropped.

Oh, Naruto...

Just then, my order came. I had brown coffee with a plate of their special chocolate on the side. The boys smirked at me. "What?"

"Hn. Nothing."

"Nothing at all, sweetie."

I cocked an eyebrow at them and took my chocolate. P.s. I LOVE CHOCOLATES! :3

"Want some?" I asked Sasuke who still had his arm around me. ≧﹏≦

"Nah. I hate chocolates."

I gave him a look. "Ugh. You always hate sweets Sasuke!" I whined. "You're right honey. That's why that duckass isn't sweet to you.. Not like me." Charasuke commented.

Sasuke then retorted,

"The reason I hate sweets like chocolates is, because I hate them always melting on my finger.. Really, I am that hot Sakura?" He asked me with a sexy smirk.

My face became as red as a tomato.

'Hm... Well, he is freakin' HOT! Even I want to melt on his fingers!!!!'  *^O^*

Not helping Inner!!

'You know you agree, Saku-chan' *wink* ^.*

Damn you. Just Shut. Up.

"U-Uh... Look, guys, I ah.. need to go now, bye!" I hurriedly dashed out of te shop before things get all awkward.

Meanwhile...

"So, you got Naruto's trust already huh?" Charasuke sternly asked his parallel.

Sasuke smirked. "One down, ten to go.."

His AU self rolled his eyes. "Heh. Well, once you get thrown into the alternate universe, talking to Naruto alternate, Menma, would be as harder as you think it is, Cake." He spat out.

"Hn. That is only an, if.. Enjoy your stay while it lasts."

And with that, Sasuke Uchiha headed to his next target comrade.

~

Who do u want it to be? ;)