Chapter Thirteen: Just Choose..

Charasuke's POV

What the F*ck does he think he's doing?

I suddenly felt a spark of her chakra earlier, and so I followed it. Which, in turn, lead me to this disgusting scene in front of me.

Sasuke-duckass haired emo-gay  Uchiha, kissing my Sakura.

And he even pinned her to the freakin' tree! Okay, that's the reason why I HATE trees!

If it weren't for those pieces of crap, nothing will be as cliche as this sh*t.

"Oi! No Public Display of Affection!!"

I yelled at the two lovebirds with killing glares. Kami, is it wrong if I killed this parallel of mine?

Just then, Sakura pushed him away. Panting. Sasuke just stood there, with the Sharingan activated, glaring holes through my head. I ran to the pinkette and protectively grabbed her arm, sheilding her behind me.

"What the F*ck do you think you're doing?!" I yelled. He's not gonna take her away from me. Never.

The bastard just smirked and evilly  licked his lips. "Hn. Jealous that I stole her first kiss?" He said. I mentally snickered. Ah, so he thinks that he is her first kiss, huh?

"Hn. Who said that was her first kiss, Sa-su-gay?" I taunted.

"Sasuke, Charasuke, stop this at on--"

"What the heck are you talking about?" Sasuke asked, confused as ever. I chuckled at his reaction and too, activated my Sharingan.

"I already ravished her lips before.. Many, many times. Does that answer your question?"

He radiated a killing aura and growled. "Oh, F*ck you didn't." I glared back. "Want a bet that I did?"

And as fast as that, Sasuke charged towards me with his katana in hand. I got into a fighting stance and pulled out mine.

"Would you two just stop!!" Sakura shouted; but I'm very determined to finish my parallel for once and for all, so neither one of us bothered to give a damn.

Just when our blades were about to clash, an ANBU poofed from no where right in the middle of us. He had a cat mask on and said in authority, "Sasuke Uchiha, Charasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno, your presence is needed in the Hokage's office. Immediately."

And with that he vanished like thin air. Sakura then came to us and,

SLAP!

"Sh*t! Sakura, what was that for?!" Sasuke cried while holding his red cheek that had my pinkette's hand print on it.

I bursted into laughter, "Hahaha! Serves you right you little--"

SLAP!

"F*ck! Sweetheart, what gives?!" She slapped me! For the love of Kami--

"That's for fighting over nonsense, you two idiots!!" She yelled and  walked to what we assumed towards the Hokage tower. Leaving me and Sasuke dumbfounded.

><><

Sakura's POV

We knocked on the door and soon heard a fainted, "Come in!" From shishou. I opened it while the two Sasukes followed me in.

Our journey to the tower earlier was silent. Neither one of us said a word after what happened earlier. Good. I thought. Truthfully, the moment that ANBU came in between them, I felt relieved.

Who wouldn't, when two idiotic men are going to kill each other because of some stupid first kiss issue?

God. And I thought I was childish..

We theb stood in front of Lady Tsunade's table were she sat. Her brown hazel eyes were hard and observing. Soon enough, Naruto and Kakashi-sensei arrived too.

"Yo Granny! What did you call us for, anyway?! I was eating ramen and--!"

"Shut up, Naruto. If you're going to complain like the idiot you are, then I advice you to get out of this office!" The Hokage yelled.

All was silent after that.

She then sighed. "Alright. I called the five of you today, to inform you that, we now know how to bring Charasuke back to his world."

I gasped. I secretly glanced at the said man who looked shocked at ever.

"H-How?" I asked. Lady Tsunade rubbed the sides of her temples and continued, "After weeks of investigating the place and situation, we found this on one of the branches near where Charasuke got sucked into this world."

She then displayed a piece of paper that looked like a part of a scroll.

"Is that what I think it is?" Sensei asked and examined the paper.

"Yes. It is.. It is a piece of the jutsu scroll that sucked Charasuke here in our world. We verified that it is, indeed the Yin and Yang scroll. A scroll that can break all barriers, death, time and even universes. Even until today, we don't know who did this but we luckily know how to get him back after we discovered the other pieces of that scroll about five miles away from where we found the first one.."

"But that doesn't answer my question shishou, how?" I asked again.

"By means of a ritual. But since each universe needs one parallel person from the other, that means that we just need one Uchiha to be thrown back to Charasuke's alternate universe."

I widen my eyes in realization..

"M-Meaning...?"

"Yes. Meaning, to balance this world and the other one, it doesn't mean that it has to be Charasuke in specific, we just need to get either one of the two Uchihas in here, to be thrown back into the alternate one..

Within two week's time."

~

Sasuke or Charasuke?

Who deserves Sakura's heart?

You choose.