Chapter Eleven: Deal?!

Ohayo everyone! How are you?

And yes, I did kill my Inner ^_^

Misty: Hold up! You did?! O_O

...Nah! I'm just fooling around. I just chained her wrists and ankles and stuffed a piece of cloth in her mouth.

'Hmnphgdfthg!!'

Heh. That'll keep her mouth shut for a chapter or two..

Anyway,

"Tsk. Now really? You, Uchiha Sasuke, were going to ask Sakura on a date? Unbelievable." Charasuke snorted and pulled me closer.

"Well, if the bouquet of red roses wasn't enough for youe pea-sized brain to understand, I don't know what will." Sasuke replied and with one pull, I was soon out of his AU's arms and into his.

I bet your wondering what I looked like.

Well, I was blushing as red as a tomato, my eyes were as wide a flying saucers and I swore my jaw just dropped the moment the two sparked electricity with their glares.

I cannot, believe this!

Uchiha Sasuke, our Sasuke is acting all protective and posessive for me?

God, is it already time for the rapture?!

"Heh. Just like I said a thousand times before, I am you idiot. Meaning you have a pea-sized brain too."

"Aa. But basically, I am not you. You came from an alternate world where our personalities are parallel from each other's as well as our intelectual abilities, meaning, you admiting you do have a pea-sized brain, is just like saying that I am smart. Since we are the opposite of each other.." Sasuke finished with a victorious smirk.

All this w-while, holding my hand..

Oh Kami, I can die now!!

Charasuke scowled and spat out, "Tsk. But even so, atleast I didn't hurt the girl I love."

I averted my eyes back at Sasuke. It was visible that his jaw were clenched tight from what Charasuke said. He was holding back his anger, I can feel it..

And so, I decided to snap back to Earth and pray his hand away from mine. I stepped away from the two while I eyed at them both. They looked at me, with a confused face. The hot red tint of blush, never leaving my cheeks..

"W-Would you two just stop!"

"What do you mean?" -Sasuke

"Ugh! What do you mean, 'what do you mean'?! I meant, stop fighting!" I lectured.

"Heh. That's my girl!" -you know who.

"I am not anybody's girl!!"

"Yet." Sasuke added and smirked.

(*>.<*)

Arrggghhhh!!!! I promise, if they weren't so charmingly handsome, I'd pound them to death for making me blush!!

"Certainly. But sooner or later, she will." *wink*

I face palmed.

God.

What did I do to deserve this?!

They are such a FLIRT!

"D-Damn it, Charasuke, Sasuke, stop seducing me!!!!" I angrily retorted.

"We aren't doing anything." They chorused and amusedly stared at me.

I wonder wh-

'I wonder what it feels like to have them both!?!?!'

*^O^*

YUCK!!!

Wait! W-What the?! How did you got out of those chains!?!

'Just lucky, I guess. Mwuhahahaha!!'

(*¯︶¯*)

Kami.. I hate my Inner... -__-

Just skip what she's saying folks, and carry on..

"How about this," Charasuke broke the silence as I mentally beated my Inner for saying such... PG-18 words. You guys, don't wanna know..

"The first one to get Sakura to say yes in being his girlfriend, wins her heart." He grinned.

I was about to open my mouth to speak up, but Sasuke beat me to it.

"Fine."

Oh, my.

Did they just made a deal?!

~