chapter 1

Tweek was nervous, actually scratch that, he was terrified because today is his first day at a new school, with completely new people and new surroundings. 

at his old school, he was bullied a lot and he didn't have any friends. he wasn't good at talking nor making friends anyway, his only friend was his coffee mug. which was sad because like any other kid, he wanted to play and have fun too, but he couldn't be like other kids because he had ADHD and Tourette's, which is why he was always twitching and making weird noises.

the worst of all is that he had to deal with it alone, his parents never helped him or got him professional help since they were both so busy with their coffee shop business and making money out of their kid as they made him work at the coffee shop every day and on weekends too.

but when they moved out of their old town and came to south park, and since he was going to a new school his parents are letting him off the hook on the weekdays so he'll only work on weekends, which was a blessing for tweek. he was always so tired because he had to work and study at the same time, but now he can finally rest for some time.

but he felt worried and anxious still, as they moved to south park just a week ago and he still wasn't adjusted to the new town. he really wished he had a friend here to show him around and to make him feel wanted for once. 

back when he was at his hometown kids from his school bullied him nonstop for being different, for not fitting in and for being a spaz. he couldn't help the twitching and spasming nor the little groans and screams, he wished he could stop it for one day but sadly he can't.

it was 7:30 on a monday morning and class starts at 8 am, the walk on his way to school wasn't that bad as he watched the beauty of snow on colorful flowers and green grass, he really liked watching mother nature and how it changes with time to become more and more beautiful and full of life.

he wondered if he could change too, change to a better person.

tweek wondered if he could be just like mother nature, beautiful and able to change like it does with each season passing by, it grows more and more beautiful in tweek's eyes, he wanted to be like that too

tweek wondered if he could be just like mother nature, beautiful and able to change like it does with each season passing by, it grows more and more beautiful in tweek's eyes, he wanted to be like that too. and he wanted someone to look at him the way he looks at nature, and he wanted someone to admire tweek just like he admires nature, he wanted that so badly but sadly he knew that such a thing is impossible to happen, and so he keeps his hopes low afraid of getting hurt if he had high hopes.

 and he wanted someone to look at him the way he looks at nature, and he wanted someone to admire tweek just like he admires nature, he wanted that so badly but sadly he knew that such a thing is impossible to happen, and so he keeps his hopes low...