chapter 17

tweek couldn't stop thinking about that night, or very early morning to be exact. 

craig had poured his feelings out for tweek to see and he didn't even say anything back to him he just felt so happy in that moment that he was completely speechless like he couldn't get any words from his lips, all he could do was show how grateful and happy he was by actions, which resulted in them kissing for about 20 minutes because they got tired and went to sleep.

but to show his gratitude tweek wanted to invite craig over to his house for dinner, he thought it would be a nice and kind gesture to make up for the time he couldn't hang out with craig because of the work he had to do at his parent's coffee shop.

yes, at the age of 10 tweek worked at a coffee shop because his parents insisted that he works to gain experience for a successful future, being a barista at such a young age was probably illegal but he had no choice since it's his parents' doings. so he just went along with whatever they told him to do so that he doesn't cause any trouble for anyone.

the bell rang and it was time for lunch, everyone exited their classrooms and went towards the cafeteria, craig was patiently waiting outside of tweek's classroom, scanning the crowd of kids exiting the classroom, trying to find a certain blonde twitchy boy. 

when he spotted him craig swiftly went to him, then he greeted him with a smile "hey tweek" 

"oh craig!! hii" tweek giggled, looking at craig with an amused look on his face.

"what's so funny?" craig questioned, raising a brow. sure he felt his heart flutter and his stomach flip at tweek's giggle but he wanted to know what's making him laugh like that, all cute and adorable.

"n-nothing it's just that... you seem very energetic today is all" tweek said with a warm smile, as they started walking towards the cafeteria, craig couldn't help the little blush that crept on his cheeks.

"well yeah because i'm spending half my classes this day with my cute boyfriend so" craig said with a smirk, glancing at tweek to see the blonde boy blush at his comment, trying to hide the blush on his cheeks with his small hands. it was just too cute to handle!!

the couple exited the hallways and entered the cafeteria to join token and Clyde with their lunch, as they started to eat their food craig noticed that tweek's meal consisted of a thermos of black coffee and a slice of toast, tweek started with chugging the coffee then munched on the slice of toast, no one ever made a comment on tweek's food but craig grew concerned and questioned if the blonde boy ever eats anything besides coffee.

"babe?" craig started, a worried look on his face.

"y-yeah?" tweek replied with a smile on his face, craig noticed the slight twitch of the corner of tweek's lips, also the shaky hands.

"do you want some of my food? since you... coffee and toast aren't enough so-" craig said but was cut off by tweek gasping then groaning.

"AH! i- no it's fine!! coffee and toast are more ngh- more than enough for me s-so don't worry!" tweek said, looking at his boyfriend with an awkward smile on his face, shaky hands up in defence and eyes wide, probably because of the coffee- scratch that it's definitely because of the coffee.

"okay if you say so... but you should still take care of your body and eat well" craig said, putting a hand on tweek's shoulder and squeezing it, "i care about you so please take care of your body" 

tweek stared at craig for a while with wide eyes, they seemed full of sadness somehow, he blinked twice before smiling sweetly at craig, while craig smiled back they kept staring at each other for a while before a whistle broke the silence, "wow guys get a room already" clyde said laughing at his own joke, tweek blushed and looked down while craig gave clyde the middle finger. 

tweek was thinking the whole time about asking craig over for dinner, he didn't know how he'd ask but his mom insisted that he'd invite craig over, plus it'd be fun to be together outside of school too so he just had to ask him.

after lunch, they all went their separate ways except for tweek and craig who had a class together, so to the way to their lockers tweek was preparing himself to ask craig what he was thinking.

"what is it tweek? you can tell me" craig suddenly says, opening his locker and getting the books that he needed for class, while tweek just stared at him with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"YOU CAN READ MY MIND??!!!" tweek screamed, looking extremely surprised and drawing some attention to him with his scream which he didn't like at all, while craig just got his books and closed his locker, looking at tweek with a bored expression on his face.

"no but i can read your actions and behaviours, you've been playing with your hands and shirt for the whole day and whenever i'm near you you start shaking and biting your lips so i figured you had something in mind that bothered you so yeah tweek... i hear you, you can tell me" 

"wow um.. agh okay well- i just wanted to ask you something actually..." tweek said, playing with the hem of his shirt, looking down with a slight blush on his cheeks, "w-would you like to um.. t-to come over tonight for dinner?" tweek finally finished his sentence when he heard a snicker from craig, he then went into full panic mode since he thought craig was making fun of him or something.

"AGH- YOU don't have to if YOU don't w-want to..." tweek said, squeezing his eyes shut while looking down in embarrassment, after a few seconds he felt fingers under his chin lifting his face up, tweek then opened his eyes to meet beautiful ocean blue ones.

"yes tweek, i'd love to have dinner with you" craig said smiling lovingly at his boyfriend, he loves the idea of just the two of them together sharing a precious moment and maybe they could kiss some mo-

"and my family"

"i- yes and your family too"

"o-okay then be at my house around 7 pm then" tweek said smiling, "alright" craig said as tweek held his hand on their way to class.

tweek had little worries at the back of his head like how would they be treated by his parents and if his parents are trying to poison his boyfriend and all sorts of silly things like that but he decided to brush them off and just focus on what was happening at that moment which was craig holding his hand and listen they may have held hands for like thousands of times but the feeling of skin on skin especially craig's skin always sends shivers up tweek's body and causes his stomach to flip.

now all he needed to do was pray that his parents will act normally in front of craig.

_________________________________

hey!! it me lmao

so i'm kinda late in updating this story but quarantine made me really unmotivated to do anything plus online classes are a hell to go through since they give us so much shit to do.

plus today i felt really down and depressed so i decided to do some therapy by writing about my fav boys to occupy myself from everything that's going on and it worked,,, kinda lol.

oop also next chapter is gonna be kinda sad and might trigger some ppl but it just be like that sometime yknow

N E WAYS i hope u enjoyed this chapter and I'll see u in the next one Luvs xx 

byeeeeeeeeeee