chapter 5

''GAH'' tweek was running the fastest he could, also was his mind. he couldn't stop thinking about what happened just 5 minutes ago with craig. he had no idea what that was but it somehow triggered something in him that made him run away.

he didn't know what would've happened if he didn't get out of craig's room but he wasn't that curious to know, but then again his mind kept coming back to that moment and flashing craig's face and eyes and lips and- 

''AAGH!!!'' tweek tripped on a branch as his face headed straight onto the snow, it was a good thing as the snow melted against his heated skin.

he needed some time to think for himself, as he got up from the ground he brushed some snow that was on his nose and cheeks, he started walking towards his house. he didn't need to see his parents as they would probably force him to work again and he was not in the mood for that.

tweek arrived at his house as he got into his room and lied down on his bed, his mind going blank as he let sleep consume him.

... (weeks later)

another day at school was the same as any day, but tweek was avoiding craig. he's been avoiding him for weeks now as tweek hides as soon as he sees craig from the corner of his eyes, or when he hears his craig or even if he hears his name.

he was paranoid enough but now became even more paranoid as he was trying his best to not let craig see him, but craig, well he already noticed how tweek was avoiding him and that got on his nerves. 

why was tweek avoiding him like that, did he do something wrong, or was it that tweek realized that craig had a crush on him so he was avoiding him because of that? 

craig stopped in his tracks as he noticed blonde spiky hair from the corner of his eyes, ''there you are! i've been looking for you for the who-'' craig stopped when he saw saw Kenny's face stare right back at him.

"hey craig" Kenny said with his muffled voice, waving a hand at craig. craig felt already upset with tweek because he was ignoring him but now, now he was fuming because he couldn't find tweek anywhere and he really wanted to talk to him.

"you looking for something? or someone? huh Craig?" Kenny was getting on his nerves, how did he know that he was looking for someone, was craig that translucent.

"fuck off" craig flipped kenny off, walking away. he really didn't want to deal with kenny out of all people now, but kenny had said something that took Craig's attention.

"you looking for a certain spaz right? I know where he is" kenny said, getting closer to craig, his eyes looking mysterious. but craig wasn't having none of Kenny's shit so he just flipped him off a second time and said, "why do you care? I can find him by myself so fuck off dude"

"sure, whatever you say. but when I steal him from you don't come at me" kenny laughed as he saw craig go stiff  and freeze in his steps.

"you.." Craig started but couldn't finish his sentence as kenny laughed once more and said "just kidding~!... unless?"

"quit fucking with me kenny, I don't care what you do but if you go near him I'll fucking kill you" Craig was getting really mad, but he needed to get a hold of himself as he didn't want a crowd of people watching him fight with kenny.

kenny was about to say something but was cut off by the bell as it rang. craig looked at kenny, flipped him off one last time, then went to take his books from his locker and headed to his class.

when he entered the teacher was already in the classroom so he mouthed an excuse then went to sit in his seat that was right behind tweek's seat, but tweek wasn't there.