chapter 20 (NSFW)

as soon as tweek said that word, Craig’s lips came crashing into his.

the kiss was sweet and innocent, just like their first kiss back when they were kids. but craig didn’t stop there, he wanted more and he demanded more, and so he will et what he wants tonight.

craig gently bit on tweek’s bottom lip and tweek obediently opened his mouth to give access for his lover.

the kiss started to get more and more passionate and hot, tongues dancing together and teeth biting on soft lips, hands stroking hot skin and the sound of heavy breathing filled the air.

“you taste like fucking candy” craig commented, smirking down at the blonde.

“more” tweek moaned against craig’s lips, he just couldn’t wait any longer and wanted to take a step ahead to start the real deal.

craig quickly took off tweek’s top and his own, breaking the kiss for only a short amount of time before kissing tweek again, licking and lapping at tweek’s lips.

craig started caressing and fondling tweek’s chest, his fingers brushing against tweek’s already hard and perked up nipples, while tweek was enjoying the attention he wrapped his arms around craig’s neck, bringing him closer.

“you sure are enjoying this” craig smirked, moving his face down to start on licking and kissing tweek’s neck.

“oh shut u- ah~!” craig found tweek’s sweet spot on his neck, so he nibbled at it and licked it and kissed it, in that order.

“ch-chest…” tweek whispered, his face flushed a bright shade of red.

“hm? what was that babe ?” craig stopped kissing tweek’s neck to look at him in the eyes, wanting to see his lover’s cute flushed face.

“umm.. m-my chest…” tweek said once more.

“what about it ?” craig said, a knowing smirk on his face, which tweek found to be annoying but extremely hot and sexy at the same time.

“craiiig~” tweek whined, wriggling his feet beneath craig, a pout on his face which was just so adorable, craig thought. why were all tweek’s expressions so cute?

“okay okay” craig chuckled, lowering his head to face tweek’s chest, a soft-looking, pink and perked up nipple ready to be taken. but craig wanted to tease tweek some more, so he was going to make this as slow and annoying as it can possibly be so that he can hear tweek’s cute whines again.

and so, craig started kissing and slowly licking one nipple while flicking on the other one with his thumb. while tweek just started moaning in pleasure, gasping everytime craig would bite on his nipple.

“i didn’t know you were this sensitive” craig said, as the licking and kissing continued, tweek squirmed underneath craig, small moans escaping his lips, but as time went by those moans transformed into whines, long and needy whines.

tweek was getting impatient, he needed more and he needed it this instant, so he cupped craig’s face and brought him to face him, “stop teasing me already and let’s do this”

craig felt unsure, and he feared that he might hurt tweek, the last thing he wanted was to hurt tweek, actually he didn’t want it at all.

“tweek… are you sure you want to do this because once we start i might not be able to stop” craig looked at tweek with worry in his eyes, he didn’t want tweek to think that he might not want him, he really wanted tweek, so bad that he could die, but he also didn’t want to make tweek do something that he might regret later on in his life.