chapter 10

"AGH! OH JESUS OH GOD-"

"tweek"

"WHY IS THIS HAPPENING WHY ARE WE LIKE THIS?!!-

"tweek"

"WHY AM I-"

"TWEEK!!" 

"OH MY GOD WHAT?!" 

"calm down"

craig was taking hold of tweek's face in the palms of his hands, trying to help the now spazzy and stressed out blonde from his anxiety attack.

they were both in the boy's bathroom, craig locked the door when they went in there to hide from everyone else and have a talk that they much needed to have.

craig was having a tough time calming tweek down because tweek won't shut up.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY WERE YOU FIGHTING KENNY WHEN HE DID NOTHING WRONG?!" tweek snapped, removing craig's hands from his face.

"what do you mean he did nothing wrong?! he obviously kissed you without your permission!!" craig snapped back at tweek. grabbing tweek by his arm, he glared down at tweek's lips. the lips that kissed his cheek that day, craig wondered if that was tweek's first kiss because if it was he was definitely killing kenny.

"craig, kenny never kissed me!!" tweek said, he was fuming, he felt really angry at craig but then again he just wanted to get over with this and hug craig till he felt better, tweek just needed a hug.

"how do i believe you?"

"so you don't believe me, craig ?" 

"wait i didn't mean to-"

"no i don't want to hear it, and why are you even bothered if kenny had kissed me?!" 

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU TWEEK!" 

silence.

tweek was in shock, he didn't believe what he just heard. but then he got confused, why would craig like a guy like tweek, he never had someone tell him that they liked him at all. okay maybe there was that one time this girl wrote him a letter but it didn't affect him the way craig's words did, because this was the first time a BOY had said those words to him.

"shit" tweek heard craig curse under his breath, he looked up to see a very red faced craig, this was the first time he saw craig get this embarrassed and blush this much. he must have meant what he said, to affect him that much. 

craig wasn't the kind of guy that would just say whatever was on his mind, but he wasn't afraid of expressing what was on his mind, he's the kind of guy that would think precisely of what comes out of his mouth. and the words he just said to tweek meant a lot. 

"c-craig... i-" 

"don't! don't say anything please, i don't need a response right now" craig held up his hand to cover his face.

tweek panicked, he hesitated for a moment before holding up both his arms to wrap them around craig. tweek didn't know what he was doing, but he knew that he needed a hug.

craig was very confused at that moment, he didn't know what tweek meant by the hug, was it a 'yes, i like you too' or was it more of a pity hug, but it was tweek so he thought that it was just a hug with no meaning behind it, so he hugged him back.

a few seconds pass by and craig suddenly feels something wet on his shoulder, tweek hiccups.

"wha-" craig took hold of tweek's shoulders as he pushes him away for a second to see his face, and there was tweek crying, tears pouring down his eyes nonstop. 

"why are you crying now?!" craig exclaimed, looking at tweek with worry in his eyes.

"i- *hiccup* i don't know" tweek held up his hands to start wiping away his tears with the sleeves of his shirt, he really didn't know why he was crying or why he felt so happy, it all just confused him so much so he decided to not say anything about it to craig until he figures it out himself.

"okay okay just- don't cry please, you'll make me feel bad" craig took tweek in his arms again, rubbing his back to calm him down. 

"s-sorry" tweek then rubbed his face on craig's shoulder to wipe his tears, while craig kept rubbing circles on his back, and that made him feel good in a weird way, his heart felt warm and was beating really fast. he didn't think about it much tho because he was HUGGING craig and that was all that matters at that moment. 

"let's go back to class now, they might get the wrong idea if we stay here for too long" 

"y-yeah you're right haha"

they both then pulled away from the hug';

'wish i could hug him some more';

they both thought;

'wish i could kiss him'; 

they both thought. 

and with that they both went back to their classroom, on their way back they noticed girls squealing and pointing at them as they passed by, it was confusing for them, and it kinda annoyed craig, but all they had to do was to ignore them for now.

"Attention all students, please head to the gymnasium right now for an assembly to celebrate asian-american students" pc principal's voice was heard from the hallways and classrooms, as everyone started heading towards the school's gymnasium.

"let's go tweek" craig said as he started walking along with the other students, while tweek was following him. 

they have no idea what was awaiting them.

---------------------------------------------

sorry this chapter is kinda short but next one is gonna be a bit longer and better, hopefully, lol.

i hope u liked this chapter anyway and i'll see u in the next one, love youuu!!!!