chapter 6

A/N: this chapter is a bit long but I hope you  enjoy it anyway uwu!! 

  _________________________________

tweek and craig had already started fighting, as tweek gave craig a punch on his cheek craig got him back with a punch on his stomach.

"AGH!" tweek screamed as he twitched violently, craig wasn't even punching him that hard, even tho he was really pissed he didn't want to hurt tweek.

the crowd of kids around them were cheering and shouting, some shouted to cheer on tweek and some for craig. 

it was really noisy, tweek hated it but he had to stand up for himself as stan said, but then again he questioned why he was fighting craig, what if what stan and kyle said about craig wasn't true and they were fighting for nothing.

"come on tweek!!" tweek heard stan and kyle shout, he then got up and threw craig another punch on the face. this one was hard because craig was bleeding from his nose.

"OH NO Y-YOU'RE BLEEDING" tweek panicked, he didn't want to hurt craig but here he was punching craig on his face till he bled.

"ugh.." craig groaned, looking up from his bloody hand to tweek's eyes, he saw fear and in his eyes, and it was true tweek was scared for his life at that moment, he didn't want to fight craig anymore, but craig came at him again and this time he tackled him to the ground.

tweek winced as his head and back hit the cold ground, the snow made contact with his skin and he felt goosebumps on his whole body. everything felt so uncomfortable and his whole body was hurting. he wanted to stop, but the other kids were cheering on him nonstop and telling him to kick craig's ass.

craig was about to give tweek another hit on his face but stopped when he saw tears on the blonde's face. "wha.." craig had mixed emotions, did he want to fight tweek or soothe and comfort him... he didn't know anymore.

"hic... y-you fucking as- hic.. asshole" tweek was crying, hot tears streaming down his face, he covered his eyes 

"you're the fucking asshole!! why were you avoiding me?!" craig shouted back, he was pissed off but he felt kinda relieved that he finally had said what was bothering him for the past weeks.

"b-because...hic- i don't know!!" tweek tried pushing craig off of him but craig wouldn't move, as he stared at tweek with an angry expression, but tweek wasn't aware of how craig looked at him with hurt in his eyes.

"did i ever do something wrong to make you ignore my existence like that?" craig was about to cry, but he holds it in, he can't cry in front of everyone, not in front of tweek, he needed to be strong. 

"you did- hic n-nothing wrong!! i'm just- hic... i was confused-" 

"GUYS YOU GOTTA FIGHT NOT TALK!!" cartman shouted, "fuck off fatass" craig flipped everyone off as he got up and looked down at tweek, while tweek looked up at him with confusion.

craig offered tweek his hand, "come on let's go to the nurse's office" craig said, his hand extended in front of tweek.

"hic- okay craig" tweek took craig's hand as craig pulled him up, then they started walking towards to school entrance. 

"but guys!! the fight!" they heard stan whine, craig flipped him and everyone off one last time before entering the school building. 

"c-craig... i'm sorry about your nose.." tweek said, looking down at the ground like a puppy, craig was still holding his hand. craig's hand felt warm, even tho they were out on the snow just minutes ago.